Reviews for Meditate
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow that was great, i have but one question, do you believe in spirtual therianthropy?
angel24 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
You seem to point out that there are many verses concerning meditation in the Bible.

Interesting.

It would have been better if you expounded on them a little more- what it means and then explain what it means to you instead of directly going to your musings.

You seem to be a very devotional person and I hope you do continue to be a religious person.

Your musings did seem to remind me of myself and my childhood. I still wish that I was as 1/2 percent as spiritual as I was when I was young. Ah yes...I was a yogi back then...I used to have visions of my God (I am not a Christian) and I used to confess to him all night long. I used to talk to him and had dreams about him.

But people got to me before him. I was strange and stupid to my peers and others because I was innocent. I could positively expect no evil from anyone, expecting my cousin brother not to hit me again after the countless time he did (share my pain).

Point being, I have to change myself in order to survive. I stopped being spiritual and became practical. Now people tell me why I am cynical...sheesh. I now read countless religious texts (The Gita, The Bible, Upanishads etc.) but I would throw them all out of the door to get back one iota of my old former naive innocent spiritual self.

"Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:1-4

-Angel24