Reviews for From Emmentaler to Shermani
King Krod von Bopper chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You are a weird individual. lol

That was cool though.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I imagine this to a really spunky-type tune. It's very songlike and as usual, you've done a wonderful job! It is always a treat to read your work. ;)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Ah, I understand even better now! Brilliant, such a unique topic. *smiles again*
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Fun stuff, I love the sarcastic and witty tone. Swiss cheese... *smiles*
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I like cheese. works well with this poem.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
one word and one word only: awesome. -ADD
In Search of Sunrise chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
cheese...m..yum...oh ya...good poem btw. "

DW
mizu no kokoro chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
YAY

keep writing!
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
nice. i like "especially under pressure and heat"

by the way, "letzte stunde" translates simply as 'last hour'. the two lines near the bottom translate to 'you are always so, as this last hour' it gets preatty repetitive. it's not one of my favortie pieces, and i think i liked it much better in german, but so it goes. thanks for the review though.
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Since you asked for a review, it's a bid odd, I'm guessing a background story will make it all clear.
angel4soul chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Excellent and once again your poem is relating to my life...excellent job and i love how you put your feelings of decisions in your poem...great work. :)

Angel4soul
Precious Death's Whisper chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
lol Very funny. I quite got a kick out of the "... Swiss Cheese" line. Keep up the good work (and thanks for reviewing by the way)! Write on!

Chandra
Lost Soldier REVAMPED chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Good call on that one! Oh, sweet irony! This piece is genius, I love it! It reminds me of some pieces I've written. Feel free to check them out.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
wow! that IS a suprise ending. XD swiss cheese! m, yummy.i seriously thought it would be sad or angsty, like about two rotting corpses or something. O_o ; awesome poem. i like these lines:"After a heated argument, you leave me cold

Stored away, you attempt to disguise

What’s happened; you see discontent in my eyes"-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow. This was great. You have such an interesting style of writing. Nice job with the rhythm on this. Karma Chameleon