Reviews for Tale of the Wolf Prince
Annie chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Is two years long enough to wait? ;A; Anyways, I loved reading the story so far! Please consider updating it when you can :]
Black Viper chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
oh dear.. how will he survive that?

Please write more..

/Sara
Rubadub chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Ah! You left it as a cliffhanger!

Dude. I love the way it's written like an old storybook. It makes me wish I had a nanny or something to read it to me lol. Your writing style is quite lovely :]!

But you seriously need to write more 'cause I'm itching to know what happens next. Pwitty pwease?
Shaitanah chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Oh... my... God!.. This is amazing! The way the story flows, that beautiful fairytale language, vivid images and bold ideas... I have no words to describe how much I'm infatutaed with this story! I'm willing to wait for chapter 2 as long as it takes!
story in motion chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Oh, such fun! ;_; I hope to see chapter two soon, but I am willing to wait some years...since I'll forget eventually until fictionpress alerts me. XD

I want to read some fairy tales now...
proton7 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Yum~ Nicee

Haha, i can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Yona chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I didn't think it was so bad...the end is shocking. x_x;; I really like your description of the witch...and that shallow guy. *stomps him into the ground* He's a jerk right now...but that's what you meant, so good job. . But anyway, If you'd ever update this again, I'd love to read it!
Jeoal chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
At the end of this first chapter (/prologue) you said it really sucked, and I’m tempted to do one of those “Are you blind?” crazy deals because the phrases “Tale of the Wolf Prince prologue” and “really sucked” do not at all fit in the same sentence. ;-) At least not for me, and I’m thinking not for anyone else who’s even remotely looked at this piece, in the past few months.

Seriously, I had to stop and take a minute to ensure that this hadn’t been written by Anderson or one of the Grimm boys because you saying it has a nice storytelling voice is completely and utterly right. You either are just so great at creating and building a vivid style or are a famous storyteller reincarnated. I’m not sure which right now, and maybe my attempts at jokes are failing incredibly, but bottom line, your voice in this is absolutely perfect for a fairy tale.

I love the prince character already, but in a way that makes me love to hate him. He seems like he’s going to have one hell of a redemption at the end (or…maybe I’m thinking too much along the lines of the Disney “Beauty and the Beast”), and I’m very interested to see how you’re going to go about doing it. I’m also interested to see what kinds of other characters will be thrown into the mix, and especially what your "Beauty" character - Julian, I think - will be like. As well, what kinds of things you’ll put in there to make your story utterly unique from the old B&B fairytale and all the remakes of it. Because you’re already off to some kind of wonderful start, what with the child and the witch of a mother, the woman who the prince clearly loved (but came to hate after seeing her less than beautiful). And the curse being vicious. There will be no talking clocks or dog-like foot stools in this, I take it? ;-) Either way, the tone and feel of this are both just brilliant.

I’m mystified at how this story encompasses all the great aspects of fairytales. And the way you left it at the end just promises so much. I really hope that you get back to this story and update it (I don’t know if that’s a little late, though, since it’s been almost a year?). Maybe you’ve got other projects you’re dedicated to at the moment, so I won’t be a bother. But if you ever do decide to update, know that I’ll certainly be reading.
hope chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I injoyed it. I hope you get the next chapter up soon.
story in motion chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh, I'm interested. I hope there'll be more at some point.
Posed to Death chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hoorah! This is definitely a great recreation of The Beauty and the Beast so far- it didn't stick exactly to the generic myth and it didn't feel like I was reading the same thing I'd read before over and over.

I'm definitely monitering this one.
Puppy Kicker chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite fairy tales, and so far I love this retelling of it. I can already tell that it's much darker, especially the parts about the daughter, those were really dark. In any case, this prologue has left me wanting more, so, update soon! :) Please?
Ekaphant chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I like where you're going with this. I really hope you continue!