Reviews for Teen Freedom
Celileona26 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i totally feel what you're saying...nice bit of poetry.
Mr x chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I feel that pashion know even stronger then soon it will come.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
this is so sad and nice at the same time. we all strive for freedom. nicely put, nice writing and thanks for your loyal reviews now :D
Simply Stupid chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This has good structure, and is generally good. In answer to your question about the end of my poem "Suppression", the ending is to show the cliche "Shooting yourself in the foot", but describing it, not actually saying it, which would make it too obvious!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This was very great. I love the rhyming and the flow. It's pretty inspiring. keep up the great work!
Tutube chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
muahaha! i love the little bits of olde english. . . o.o i'm weird, aren't i? i love how it rhymes and flows! great job! keep it up!
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
great poem. i luvved it. thanks for the review. _

SP
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Ah, Teeange years. The statement you dread to hear. 'We're just doing what's best for you, dear.' The thoughts of running away, or of just disregarding their wishes and going out anway.

The fights, the privilges taken away. 'We're not going to ground you. You just can't go anywhere except for school.' Oh, and the words I hate the most. 'Don't worry Honey, they just want what's for you. I did this before, i've felt the same way.' Eh, Nice Poem. I really like it!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Neat, sort of bitsy and drifty um... I can't think of the word to describe what I'm thinking of it right now. But yes... it's neat!
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
this is cool... it has a garbled cell-phone sort of feel. it's not horribly eloquent, but it's disconnected enough to be interesting in a way.