Reviews for Celestial Souls
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
"An eyeblink in the life of Time..."There is such vivid imagery in this poem. You have definitely become one of my favorite authors... The poetic cadence you use especially adds the right emphasis to the imagery.

-Write on..KatP.S. I placed a note with my poem, "Rainy Day Memory" - Inspired by "Dust in the Shadows." ..
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
A very inspirational read, especially for those who may be feeling that they are worthless and have no purpose in life. I like how your poem builds up to the fact that such an assumption is not true, every soul is valuable. Another great poem :)

*cosmo-queen*
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I'm...surprised. For the first few stanzas, this was an averagish-blah poem for you... and then the end hit. I've been thinking on this so much lately, feeling like one of those darker souls of which you speak, and you captured our existence, our hearts, entwined us in a few sparkling words. Beautiful, and heartbreaking.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
m i liked the oether 2 better. just my thoguhts thoguh
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Beautiful. There's really nothing more to say, it was just that. Beautiful.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Stunning poem Matthew. It was long and beautifully written... just like I enjoy them the most. I would like to say "Hei you missed something..." or "You could've done better..." but I wouldn't mean it.

The lines I agreed with the most were...

We must remember to hold certain things dearCertain things should never be taken for granted

You're absolutely right! And I always tend to forget that *snif*

Take care, Matthew, it was great reading your material.

Ellen
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Beautiful MJC, like always, and I've got so many fave lines I don't know where to begin commenting.

Have you ever tried getting any of these poems pulished though? I'm serious, I think you'd be able to get a lot of them published without a problem.

Excellent work, as usual, keep 'em coming! :)
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love how you compare people to stars, as stars are something I treasure. I agree with you, the dim stars are just as important, if not more, than the bright one. Very nice metaphor. Keep it up