Reviews for Daringsville Invitation to the Gates of Hell
smurf-love chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
i really like this story, keep writing...
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
interesting
picky chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
im sry to say but ur story was horribly written. first of all u made her into a mary sue. 2nd all the povs didnt make sense. maybe ur a better writer now. who knows.
Erich Sturmburg chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

Well, I was scrolling into Wolfblood's (Rangerboi)stories when I stumbled into your profile, and I thought, why not? And here I am reviewing!

Well then, onto the chapter. I must say, it does have a little clique about werewolves and such, but you did try to make it feel different, and the effort is really coming through. The chapters are long, and I like that. It keeps me busy into reading for at least 10 to 20 minutes while my imagination does the picturing of the chapter. Nice feature. Also, the description does feel a little weak, but passable.

However, there is one huge flaw to the storyline. Often, I get lost when you switch the first-person views to and fro from Pires to Ryder. If possible you could stay fixed into one character's view in one chapter, and then swap positions in another chapter. That way, it's more straight forward.

Sincerely,Outlaw-2, member of The Phoenix Souls, and Next Door Writer of Revolution-Zero.
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
OH! It's really good! I liked it a lot. Couldn't stop reading. Just, started and not stop til I finished. Another story for Daringsville? WOOT! I'm so happy! Yay! I think I'll go read that one now. )

Sincerely, H.P. Farmer
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Wow! This is really good so far (I could only read up to chapter 2. It isn't the story, I am just so tired the words are jumping around the page).

I LOVE buffy and I noticed several references to the show (hehe...judge, jury and executioner). There are a LOT of simalarities between the first episode and your story. Don't worry about it though, it goes over most people's heads (I made a couple references to the show in my main story. It was funny because my character called her grandfather'Olaf' and everyone just thought that was his name. lol!). I still think your story is original and really interesting, despite the simalarities. Keep writing, I love it so far!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Hi there! It's me again! Remember? Nah, I don't you would, but anyway, on with the review! Ok, first things first, sorry for the late entry. Got a lot of things up my head recently, but anyway, I can say this story's really good. I really like Alyssa's comments on condoms and the girls' toilet. They're really funny. Dunno she would have a new Guardian...

P.S: Hope to see your reviews on my other stories soon! Which one will you do first... well, just take your pick!
hey hey chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
wow thats amazing i love it kept up the good work!
WildMango chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Being an avid Buffy-watcher,I see the connections and lines stolen! It's a really good story. Kind of like a Buffy/Roswell mix.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hi there! Thanks very much for your review! And yeah, glad to know that you're S'porean as well... anyway, on with the review. Actually, this reminds me of Buffy even though I don't really watch the series, but I do think that it has an own original twist to it. At least I don't think aliens are in the series. Anyway, I really like Alyssa and Ryder. They really seemed like a pair to me right from the start. And yeah, wonder who's the mysterious guy watching Alyssa and his agenda. Guess his name's Adam from what I've read, huh? Anyway, thanks again for your review and yeah, hope to receive your reviews for my other stories as well...
unrequitedx chapter 10 . 12/23/2005
OMG THIS STORY IS THE BEST! WHY MUST ADAM ERIC SANCHEZ DIE? (T_T) WELL I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, I'M GOING TO READ THE SECOND ONE NOW! D PLUS YOU'RE A BRILLIANT WRITER!
se7en days chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i like it and probably a lot already said so. Maybe the prologue should better be a separate chapter, but it doesn't bother me. and it's funny that though all the chap i wondered about Chanterelle Bolts, some extraordinary thanx for the review besides :)
Wicked Witch Krandomity chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story, I've got the last chapter and epilogue up today (yay). Anyways, I finally have the time to read your story, but I only have time right now to read the first chapter, swear I'll read the rest, that's a promise. Anyways, this first chapter was really, really good. I love Ryder. It's weird, he's got human-like qualities but has weird ones, too, so when you say he's an alien it's believable. Nicely done. Anyways, I'm in love...with your story. It's awesome so far, so I've got to read the rest.

Happy Writing!

Cheers,

W.
Cataira chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Whew! I just read this whole thing in one sitting. Way to go, girl! I love it! The characters are totally awesome and easily imagined. I can't wait to read the next one.
Cataira chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
Oh, poor Alyssa... wow. Not cool. That would suck so bad if that happened in real life. Whoa, I hope that Ryder makes her feel better.
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »