Reviews for Reflections Can be Deadly
Trace Dragon chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Great details once again. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Just been busy you know. Anyway, I like this story so far. Write the next chapter soon.
Janie chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Aw PJ! That was awesome! That had me on the edge of my seat-literally.

You have to write more, in fact it is crucial to my health as I have no more books in this house to read that I haven't 3 hundred times before. So you must, or...I'll die...a horrible death.

Really, is was very good. Wait, how did your show go? I have been away so I don't know these things. Fill me in alright?

I have to go now, the hyperness is taking over and it's not a pretty sight lol. lylab -Janie
xfire chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
J'adore DUH! there is a mirror in the bathroom!
J'adore chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
why was there blood coming out of the bathroom? what happened? update so i can understand! ~Jess~
Black Spell chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
hey, nice chapter!Please update soon!
Black Spell chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
this is an awesome story!PLease update soon!
Trace Dragon chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I really liked this chapter. Keep up the great work and detail. Sorry that I messed up on my last review. There was only one chapter left instead of two. I must have been looking at reviews I guess.
Trace Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Very interesting. I liked the first chapter and will read the next two when I return home because the bell here is about to ring and I must get off the computer, but I will continue to read once I get home.
kath14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is a great story. Really is and I am looking forward to hearing the rest!Rei
Life and Death chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i liked thiz! so kool! sucha mystery! keep up the good work! Life and Death
Firesparks chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
um...this thing is saying that my story is humor...but...it isn't supposed to be humor. It is a horror story. just to clear that up:) Enjoy:)