Reviews for Only the silhouettes know
Spoils of a Wasted Life chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Damn! I want to kiss you for this.

Is that weird?

No matter...

Amazing work!
Vyolet chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Dear cheeseworth. Thank you for your review of my poetry :) (scribblings of no worth). I am ABSOLUTELY FUMING! Not because of your critique, but because of your 'p.s', that was intended to 'correct' me. The word 'sycophants' is fine, it's a damned plural. I've read some of your poetry, and you've got a grasp of language, so how could you get this so wrong? I don't want to remove your review, cos I find it funny, but I'm so frustrated that there's even an accusation of incorrect grammar associated with my poem. Gr! Lol. Honestly though, couldn't you have checked before you attached your 'stinging little after-note'?
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
delicious wonderful. i'm telling you, i'm using up all my positive language on your poetry.

this is your last poem. why is it your last poem? you're going to make me cry.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Where's thee? Update *pout pout*
nat chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
you know what. i dun understand it. moot you are too cheem. masturbation? HAHAHAHA.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
; You don't have to apologize for my poem, I really apreciate it all the same. Thank you, I don't think I replied to that. *feels stupid* -_- I really love how you display this, the way you use words that I rarely find and use them to make such an amazing poem. :D Lovely, I can't find a particular line or stanza that I like the most. They are all equally beautiful and powerful, I love it. - Great job!

!~* Noelle *~!
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
haha, cheeseworth. I've heard of you, another fellow CAPer.

anyway, this poem's really powerful and the images are very strong, sharp and clear. excellent choice of words of course.
happy thing chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Wow. This is really great. I love how it's all one flowing idea. I can envision someone reading it in a coffee shop to be finished with the deafening roar of snapping fingers. Yes, it's that good. Well done.
reich chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
uh. what? too cheem for me lah i do half understand i feel stupid.

rei.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i can't get out of my face now. well, back at ya. XD loved it. and i hate you. you are just too much of a um, damn? genius. go away and do your um, stuff. it's amazing. -kismet.
magicbubble chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
i like this but haha i dont understand it quite a lot but the words just sound nice! and there's some alliteration here and there and i like alliteration so yar. haha nice poem! its interesting.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I love it ;) great write.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oh, wow. this fits me so well at the moment because i have been drinking(my god, it's hard to spell words). Love the monolith reference, and especially the last sentence. Mhmm... the morning after... and no, not sex for once. The whole theme is sadly under-written... thank god for you. I will definitely be rereading this tomorrow morning. ack. but seriously; love the wall imagery. really brings it into perspective. I',m absolutely in awe of the sun "trips", but I think using it again in the 4th stanza is a bit much. Seems to me that if you take that 1 word out, the same effect would be achieved without unnecessary repetition. still... wonderful job. i'm immensely jealous.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Very pretty, you have a lovely use for words.
angel-the-twisted chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Very Good! I like it a lot!