Reviews for Snowflake
Yojoe chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
The correct line is: "Didn't I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?

Can't I see that we're all manifestations of love?

I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong.

We are not special.

We are not crap or trash, either.

We just are.

We just are, and what happens just happens."

Anyway, good poem.
Somnia chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hm...I wonder if you agree with the next line as well. About us all being waste material rotting on the same compost heap...
Amaranth of Grey chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I watched the movie. Never did read the book. Thought is an avenue seldom traveled and covered in cobwebs and philosophy has grown boring and old. It is thought provoking in the sense of getting me to wonder how many times have I wondered the same thing in the course of the past 't worry about a critique of grammar or style. I prefer to give responces to people that have little to do with grammar, spelling or anything that has to do with improving the artwork. I find it superflous really. If you have one preson voluntarily editting your work through a responce why have more? It becomes bothersome. And now I'll leave because it would be a disgrace to have a responce longer than the poem now wouldn't it?