Reviews for Charade
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great emotions. A job well done. Keep up the great work.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Great can totally relate...almost made me cry..and I'm a GUY...
beti213 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
ha! I know exactly what you're talking about. another biting piece-I like your short stuff bestin other news, I'm adding you to my favorite authors list after a battle with myself over the principle of adding to that considerable list of people who love you, which you immodestly displayed on your profile. then I figured that I should ignore that and decided that if I hadn't seen that, I would have had you on my list 4 or five poems ago. so here goes
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Nice poem. Thanks for the review too. I think that this poem could be stretched out a little more but i guess that's up to you.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is a beautiful poem, I can feel the frustration and bitterness in the poem. I love it.

Keep it up.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I can really relate to this poem. In fact, I have a poem called "The One Thing" that is rather similar to this (even though I don't particularly care for my particular poem, it's still intersting that they align so closely).

Good job!

zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Yup, Im feelin this, Im in the same situation, (Sigh) Oh well, at least we're buds right?...Good peice, very true...
born-again chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Nicely done, every line is just right.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I swear you've dug into my brain and described perfectly how I feel now. Amazing. Just amazing.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/1/2005, not that i'm complaining, of course. i really love this piece, it's so...powerful. you really have a way with writing poetry, it's like you were born with a pen in your hand! - great job, hope to see more from ya!

~Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
the last few lines are how i feel. great poem i like the form too. keep posting!
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Loved the last two lines. Raw emotions could really be felt.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow. That's a really tough case and u did a really good job in describing ur bitterness. Okay, besides the review, I'm also here to tell u that I am no longer using my account as Daisy Decamps because Lost Soldier Revamped hacked into it. So just ignore whatever he writes on it because that isn't me anymore.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I feel your pain! Keep writing...nice work.
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I love this! keep writing
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »