Reviews for Revelation
Not An Account chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
oh

intruiging (i can't spell tonight)
isaly chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I'm sorry, but this doesn't follow the set guidelines of haiku. Also, you misspelled "revealing."
CJ Jazzy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That is very true, we all tend to read between the lines right? I wanted to email a thank you but found no email. I like to learn from other writers and dreamers its how we learn right? Im babbling on I know, but I wanted to say thank you. And you dont have to answer these questions, but how long have you been writing, and have you gotten just a review bashing a piece you wrote? Thank you for your review, and in a lot of ways this poem said a lot of what im going through however minuscule it is. Good Job!
His Only chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Hm... very thought provoking. I am connecting it to your summary (which was like a poem in itself) and I can see what you mean. So little words, speak so much truth. Wow. You did excellent! Your work is always enjoyable to read. Keep it up and God Bless!
Sakura Himitsu chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Nice. Fascinating. It gets you thinking, doesn't it? Keep it up! ]
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
I love this, the thought of unspoken "words" revealing more than their spoken counterparts is fascinating. Great work :)

*cosmo-queen*
zral chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Cool! So mysterious and catchy and full of meaning! All expressed in a few words.. Good work! )
Emilytabone chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Nice. I like that
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
wow. i loved how it was so short. very intriguing. FANTASTIC!

Sp
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Like this really deep, well done. So much mystery involved. I like it! QueenVixta
Neaera chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
you got me thinking with just two lines! wow... that's awesome, especially since it hurts my head to think...lol... keep it up! ;-)
Soviet chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
O... I like it.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is a perfect and very well observed piece.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
beautifullydisturbed chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
You paint such a big picture in what little words you use. Allowing the message to be versatile according to the thoughts and experiences of others. I like your writing style a lot. The talent you display is infinate and put to outstanding use. I look up to you and tip my hat.
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is such a good poem! I LOVE IT!