Reviews for All Thats Left On The Ice To Die
in theory chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I find myself wandering into your pitofpoems again, forgive me but I've run out of homework to occupy my studentself with.

I didn't exactly jump at the title, but from the first line I wondered. "Growing limbs unaccustomed." this is so perplexing (I recently had a comment that I use this word excessively and I find this to be true.) I have almost no grasp over this sentence, it completely evades me. In a pleasant way though, like being rocked or something. (slightly strange metaphor but it's the first feeling I got.)Shalom.
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
good! it is amazing to see the spectrum of how lovemaking is no longer love in the eyes of most and how lust has replaced the desire for real love. It is good to see that love can still contain sweet sorrow and never hate but only depair of loves labors lost.

PSDim back
Trajo chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I..just...um...Wow. Yea. Wow.

Trajo
SKATENaked-BlindReaper chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
aww thats so sad. I love it though. So full of emotions that I can relate to. Thanks for the review by the way!
S.S.Harry chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wonderful work. I love it. I can feel the despair and the loss of love. Even her frozen feeling. Beautiful. :)
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
this was beautiful and bittersweet
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Good poem. Really heartfelt and sad.
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Brilliant imagery. Just amazing...

Mlle. Daae
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very Powerful and beautifully rendered poem. You have captured the emotion perfectly and the complexities involved within.

Exceptional work

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
nyvashorte chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hey, this is a really nice poem. I have added another chapter for my story "Angels of Cherubia" if you would like to read & review!

Farewell.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow... v/neat poem, very emotional and powerful... great work on this one!
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Such a beautifully descriptive poem. So powerful as well. Keep up the excellent writings!
Shinyfighter chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Once again awesome useage of imagery that appeals to the senses! Symbolism was excellent and the repitition was placed perfectly throughout the poem. Nice work.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Poetry is such pleasure, this is beauty.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005