Reviews for Your Voice
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Nice! Keep'em coming.
poisonous chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I loved this.. gosh.. you're great!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i can relate to this poem; i especially enjoyed the last two lines. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aww...cute story! It's not like you really need anymore reviews for this story, but it was really good. I liked it. You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good work.
curt chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i dont realy have a review i just wonted to say i LOVe you vary much i hop you get this im trying to make plans to make prom night special for you and me the first 2 proms suckt so any way I LOVE YOU SWEETE
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow. I like this. Although it's probably not what you were going for, it makes me think of abused women. They tend to have this sort of mindset.

I really like your style of poetry. It's almost a mix between poetry and prose with a subtle beat behind it. (Ahh I'm rambling now... sorry _). Well done!

~Daphne~
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
i like this alot. _

SP
Under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is so sweet! I can almost related to that type of situation. It is spoken from the heart and possibly as a real event. Wanting to forget the sadness and hoping for a new beginning once again 3/3 stars for you. Nice job.
angelsstar chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I LOVED the last line. I had me thinking for a while before I understood which is always good. THe description is clear. THis is a good and simple poem.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow, this poem made me smile, its so very sweet and heartfelt. I love the last line.

Keep it up.
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aww, that is so sweet! I love it. The last line is so nice.
Gypsee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
so true-i'm adding you to my favs list
penname1920 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
the powerful effect of a lover's voice put into one simple written well donee!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
the first half of the poem was boring but I really appreciated the bottom half. Good job. -ADD
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ugh, I used to talk to my g/f until 11:30 at night...i reminds me a lot of that...oh well, good peice, I wish I could be on here to reveiw more, You reveiw EVERYTHING, and Im an ass-hole,so Ill make it up to you...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »