Reviews for Love in the wrong places
NattieLove chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
awesome story.. i love how you write. please write more. and matt is a real dumb ass if he is a real live person. seriously.. why cheat? just break up with the other girl..
Marine Wifey chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
No00oo0o! I want to read more! This is a great story! My best friends name is Jessica or Jess for short. But thank God, She wouldn't do that! I great BFF's. :) I can't wait to read more! _
BKGal-24 chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
First person POV switching isn't something I'm a fan of...it sorta breaks up the flow of the story, but I don't want to discourage from continuing 'cause it's your story okay? Wondering what's going to happen...
fizgiggle chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Aww Chloe is so naive she's cute. Write more fast or I will come to you and force you p
Lozzi-Jellbean chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Ah write more! Is Chloe gonna end up with Joe? n whats up with Katie? write more!
Flamevixen chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
I liked this, it was funny. I think this: DIE MATT THE BASTARD! *smiles like Freddy Krueger & reves up the chainsaw, then begins to chase Matt for the second time*If Matt's based on a real person, that guy must really be shit!
Flamevixen chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
I'm BACK! This was a good chapter, a good idea using different point of views for every other chapter, it makes a better story. This "Matt" character is a shithead. Excuse me. *reevs up chainsaw & chases Matt with bloodthirtsy look* Keep writin'!
fizgiggle chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Yes tis a good change )Although I love your other stuff too. Matt must DIE. Lexy x
Lozzi-Jellbean chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I love the new style! Especially this different points of view thing you've got goin on the chapters - excellent! Cant wait to read the next part!
Lozzi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This is a great story! Dont stop writing im intrigued :P
BKGal-24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Great beginning, the wheels are already spinning in my head as to what romantic triangle this could quite possible result in. The descriptions and style flowed really well and I sincerely hope you continue, I'll check out my review history to make sure, okay?
fizgiggle chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wow not your usual style but I like this a lot! Keep writing, I need to know what happens, Lexy x
Yama chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hey, I like it . . . i want more! lol. Im not too sure about one of the characters, that Joe dude... I wanna see how he fits into everything. Im guessing he does seing as though he featured the most along with Chloe's new boyfriend ...
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This story is beautiful; it truly is. I love the great, sexy, romantic vibe it has to it. To me, that sexiness is what makes romance stories good or bad, and what makes yours a good one. Keep writing, you truly are a master at your craft.

P.S. R&R Mr. Jones. Peace!
Flamevixen chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Good story here. It's very good. Read my stories please!