Reviews for Imagine
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I honestly wouldn't know how accurate that is due to certain circumstances, but this gets you into the mindset at least. Good job with attempting this. We're all human beings. Labels are there to hurt, to seperate. I'm a human being. You're a human being. Not a single person, living and dead, cannot be called a freak. We're all flawed.
ghostless87 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was really powerful.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was rather deep and sad at the same time. There are sometimes when I feel like that, but for the most part I think I have bigger issues to contend with.

I liked this however, it did give a glimpse of what it is like, even if from a varied examples. It ties nicely in the end doing the intended job of education of being transgender.
veleda chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hard hitting and emotive. The writing is succinct and clear. A very powerful piece.

And if this is autobiographical, then I'm sorry things have been so tough for you. I hope you have support somewhere, but if you don't, then I, a random stranger on the internet, am giving you solidarity and support. Hell, I'm giving it even if you do have regular support.