Reviews for I Am
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I don't exactly enjoy these kinds of poems. I wrote that same poem in sixth grade. THE EXACT SAME ASSIGNMENT. But no way would I post it. Poems like these that describe the author are just so...elementary.
Beautifuly Broken chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
OH my word I LOVE Iam poems I should totaly publish some of mine, but yours is way wicked better! It is the kooliest!

Peace
A.smartone chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
The descriptions you put are wounderful, you described many people in the world not just yourself. Great job
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I guess in a sense I used to feel this way but no more, I have found peace. Anyhow its very sincere write. Awesome job putting it together. Write on!
colgate chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love this poem, it's really wonderful. I like the theme and it's really well written. I feel the same in many ways.

*col*
krystal-jasna chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
i can relate to this. i think everyone can. deep inside i guess everyone feels the same just that our exterior which we can fake reveals something different. this has to be one of my favourite poems.
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was awesome! i like how you repeat "I am quiet, yet angry" at the beginning of the first stanza and then at the end of each stanza. this probably describes me a little bit; i can't really figure out how i really am right now. my fav line is "I try to fit in, but in return, I get pushed away." I feel like that a lot. yeah i can relate to this whole poem. it was really good.