Reviews for Confessions
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
sweet poem I like it! Its a bit intense like someone else said

anyway great poem keep wirting!
Plinky chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nicely written. You are very good at ending your poems - they are always really really good. XD

Keep writing!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like this. Really simply written, but intense.
Isis of Egypt chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love it.

"And I wanted that ache to ceaseAnd a caress for every creaseIn my silken conscienceCaused by his stolen piece."

I love these lines. And those about being tired of writing the meaningless...

Wonderful job.
mattrc chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I like the way you write. Your poetry seems so open, yet the way you write it and piece the lines together, it still leaves you a bit to wonder about, which is a major quality I enjoy and look for when I read poetry.
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
You asked for reviews on this piece...since I enjoyed the first one I read so much I figured this was as good as any to follow it! You really have a gift for putting your feelings and thoughts to paper. Thank you for sharing that gift with us :)
Karkiana chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That's a great poem! You said that you write about things that are personal to you... I'm sorry for what ever happened to someone in your life or you. But you sure know how to put your feelings on paper!
TheDevilsAngel09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow..amazing poem,you are excellent writer ..i like this poem, very emotional..just great

laura thanks for revewing my work
diesoz chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
very interesting. It makes one think.
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Great poem! Keep on writing!
Thyrt chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hmm...interesting...pretty cool, great!
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
deep. thought provokeing. the good kind of angst.
Zafiel de Levantine chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Hey, real nice! _I like the feeling it conveys, very delicate.

Thanks for the review.

Zafiel de Levantine
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
You requested reviews for this specifically, so here goes...

In the last line, "minds" needs an apostrophe. It might be my crazy notions about writing style, but I think the "more than is necessary" is a great ending and you could do away with the last line altogether.

The contrast set up with "He didn’t have the right to touch me/But you did" is my favorite thing about the piece, caress vs. crease (I'm assuming scar?) and the wrongness of the abuse(?) vs. the comfort you needed from the other person.

Again, your imagery is potent and from the beginning I see innocent glow-on-the-dark stars stuck to the ceiling on a really dark night, and it sets up the mood for the rest of the poem.

Sabbrielle
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Flowed very nicely. Great job.