Reviews for Red Violet OLD
Lazy Bo bazy chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Okay, you probably wont even see this review but I have something to say! (No worries, I'm still reading but had to get this off my chest)

I LOVE! Party Monster, but the book is called Disco Bloodbath, by James St. James, the one and only! Ha, anyway...

I'm a major Party Monster fan and, if you are one too, you are totally Skrink in my mind (poor skrinkle dies though. Cries)

Anyway, love you story! So far, that is. I'll keep reading!
lamp chapter 21 . 8/30/2009
"I just got weighed," she said. "I’m 109 pounds."

...thats just about the weight i am!
Minish Link chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
argh! the dick sucking was too much! you must have problems to write this shit...
TagYou'reIt chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
uh... rubber bands? why?
Counting Luv Toxic Stars chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
Aw I finally finished it

And it's one in the morning and I started around 5-6ish pm?

Yupp I believe so
Counting Luv Toxic Stars chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
This story has made me shead so many tears

I lost track, but I love it

I love how u don't hold anything back like

Most authors do in books...
g chapter 31 . 1/6/2009
I can honestly say besides Gwen and that English Teacher, the only characters who were even remotely likable were those in rehab with Alexander. Disliked Calvin and Zander's father the most though. Great story, I read it all in one go, look forward to the epilogue!
devildriver chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
write sequel already please
Jenn L chapter 31 . 10/16/2008
omg that was so awesome

i'm so happy my friends Erin and Mary told me about it

sorry if i'm to happy right now, just had a box of DOTS

x_X

I Zander
CaseyBear chapter 31 . 9/21/2008
I love the endding. It was super cute.

I just love it.

The End.
Caleb chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I'm a little lost as to the general direction of the story, but the ending was a great child abuse theme. This story almost depicts what life is for kids right now at that age. Many parents don't care. 7.5 out of 10
forever isnt that long chapter 31 . 8/20/2008
RAWR!

Update soon.

You're killing me.

D:
Cydney chapter 31 . 5/9/2008
Honestly, at first I wasn't going to finish reading this story.

But I kept going and honestly, it was fuckin' amazing.

I loved the quirky details and Lexi's unique outlook on life.

Gary is my god.

I need to read the epilogue, and you need to write a story about, like, Gary or someone. And stuff.

Keep writing, please.
X-core chapter 31 . 5/6/2008
"School wants me to jump in front of a-” If the end of that sentence was going to be bus, train or tram then I know exactly how he feels.

I like the Xander/Gwen pairing. It's cute and I look forward to reading how it's going to play out. Although, now he's out of hospital, I'm not sure how Gary and Kate are going to fit into their relationship/the plot. And I'm expecting some sort of secret to come out of Gary soon. A few chapters ago he said something (I don't remember exactly what)that got me thinking something traumatising might have happened to him too. And you mentioned Kate might be getting out soon so I look forward to hearing more from her.

The whole Jesse thing looks like it might e interesting too now Xander's dating his baby sister. I like Jesse in a screwed-up kind of way. He seems like he's going to cause drama.

Update ASAP please!