Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
It makes me so sad that they have to spend so much time alone. Well, the faster you get one out the faster they get back together! Please, MOVE IT!
LilLaTLuv chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
Hey!

AWW! Two sweet chappies! So, what's gonna happen now, though? So much danger coming there way! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
sarcasticutie6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow I ve been reading your story and I love it. It s a really well thought out and interesting storyHURRY UP AND POST AGAIN! lolz
icedfaerie chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Aw thats so cute! I can't wait til the next chapter!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
omg wonder who the two guys who is spying on parker and jade...well keep updating girl..so loving it...can't wait the next chapter to post...well gotta go now...so peace out...
Claire-a-bell chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
I feel that I should warn you that some of your lines border on corny. And Jade's name is a bit too... tacky. Jade Rose? Come on, no one has a name like that. If you want to give her a cutesy last name, change her first to something a little less pretty. Or keep the first name and make her last something common (a Williams, Shepard, ect., not overly cliched like Smith, but still fairly common and believable).

Despite those little issues with the story, it's not a bad plot and you seem to have a good fan base. Just watch and make sure this doesn't venture into bad romance novel territory.
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
so cute! But I really hope she doesn't get kidnapped but I see it going in that direction so oh well. nice story. I wish I had a boy like Parker. He he
HarryPotterSNL chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
Finally! the good stuff is beginning! So sweet. And parker better not mess up, we dont want anything to happen to jade. We'll nothing that would ruin the relationship or anything, you know, like her dying.
delusional101 chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
nice. This was awesome. Another chapter soon... please?
Juniper Nights chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
great story
MolestAPeanut chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
Aw good. :)

~ Bai.
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
That...was beautiful! I could cry, in fact. I am crying. That was emmotional, and passionate. Very nice.
Nikkole15 chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
Omg i loved this chappier, bot omg they are watching him. I wonder if he knew that! Erg. what...a thing. ya know? lolz. I feel like they are in love but like they are going to lose each other somewhere along the line. Oh and I have a question...even tho I could be getting ahead of myself, is there going to be a sequal? I was just curious, cuz I love this story so much. I just wanted to check. But i would understand if there wan't ya know? Well I loved this chappie. And I LOVE THIS STORY! LOLZ.

UPDATE SOON!

P.S. I AM VERY HAPPY U DID UPDATE SO QUICKLY!

~Nikkole~
woodstock1969 chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
YAY! FINALLY! ... oh yes, I am one happy, hopelessly romantic reader right now.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
This is a cool story. I have been meaning to read it for a while now but haven't had time, but now I am very glad I got a chance to read it. Jade and Parker are such a cute couple. Keep up the good work.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »