Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
MolestAPeanut chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Aw, good chapter! :) Can't wait for another update. Glad you finally updated.

~ Bai.
MizSphinx chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Absolutely lovely! You couldn't have found a more perfect name for this story. I am so loving it!
raine0211 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
yay for updates. please read me and jaden's when we update. we will soon. i've just been out of power for the past week. hurricane dennis was a bia
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
hey girl...that was such a good chapter...keep posting girl...so loving it...going good so far though...
RedRoses08 chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
love it please write more soon
Aelise39 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
i like. i remember getting y first tat...was worried too. then my artist said they're dangerous cuz u want more. so true. geeting 3 more this coming weekend. anyways awesome story. update soon!
Aelise39 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i love Parker's attitude. I dunno...I am drawn to him. great chapter
xgummihattx chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
i absolutely LOVE the story you must keep updating and soon!
Kalanu Citlali chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Hi! I'm Killa, and I love your story.

*confessions of a teenage bibliophile

hehe. Seriously, though...I really do enjoy this. Parker is...wo. And Jade is sweet and innocent without being annoying. Keep up the good work!
Alison Ashley chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
I liked that chapter. I like the idea of her tattoo as well. Please write more soon,

AA
rdfng chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Wow, I like this story. I'm similar to Jade - a sucker for romance...
Sabby chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Whee! More Jade-Parker-ness!
Desert Illusion chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Ahh, so she got a tattoo, huh? LOL! I thought that the little butterfly would be a good choice, but the moon with stars was even better! LOL! Parker is being so sweet! Any ulterior motives? ;) Hehe!

Anyways, it's good that you're updating now. I mean now you just have one story to focus on and so that means that your updates are gonna be faster! YAY! Good, good!

So, I'll be waiting for another chapter soon Cat! LOL!

Take care! I'll ttyl! Bye!

Loads oflove,-Maha.
HarryPotterSNL chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Good chapter. I liked it. I didnt realize you knew so much about tatoos... it makes me think you have experience with them ; ). Well update as soon as you can!
Adders721 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Aw...Good Cat! J/K! I liked the chapter I thought it was cool how Jade kept herself from grabbing onto Parker kinda showing her independence I guess. Anyways can't wait for more! have a good week!~adders~
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »