Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
Barbie826 chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Their relationship was cute.
Barbie826 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Really addicted to your story right now.

But just wanted to say it's rated M for a reason.

And when you say sexual content ahead, it kind of ruins some suspense and seems like a spoiler.

If something sexual comes up and people don't like it, they can skip to the next chapter. You shouldn't have to say it in the beginning of it.
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
I love your story! :)
CopperPrincess chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Great story. Good with not having too many details, but enough to make the story make sense. I like that Jade took a bullet for Parker, but you could have drawn out her memory loss a little longer. It still worked, though. And that is definitely one of the better epilogues I've read. Good job!
Da-zGreen chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
Aw. What a great ending. I love it. I really wished we got to see the part where Jade was pregnant but the part with their family is also perfect too so I'm not complaining. I love this story just like all your other stories. You are a great writer. Hope to read more from you. Thanks!
Elf or Vixen chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
OMG LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH I READ IT AGAIN! wish it was i book i could have! :D
C.Turtle chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
This is one of many best stories i have read

my sister recomended this story to me and i can't seem to get it off me mind.

you are a good and talented writer
animegirl214 chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
aw!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY! :D :D :D

it was really cute~ :D :D :D

i like this story the best out of all the ones I read from you ;P
itsames chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
AH!

I absolutely loved it!

You're an angel :)
Ferryn R chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
I really liked this story! I'm going to read your others stories now, so they better match up! :)

And I am commenting on this chapter because of the Michael Buble song, LOVE HIM!
BhamBabe chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
Great Story!
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
Aww perfect ending .

I loved this story!
AJ southern chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
so sweet. unreal. but sweet nonetheless.
Barranea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Fast paced beginnings gets readers attention and that's what you did. Good job. And you have a nice writing style.

You can try to be more vivid in your descriptions to make everything come alive.

Also, be careful with shifting points of views so suddenly. It's like using third person-personal point of views for two characters which is a little amateurish. You can come off as a professional writer if you become more of the omnipotent god knowing what's in their minds without going into them.
tasha chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
that was so beautiful, i hope my life will be like this when im older, minus the mob and violence :P nice tall, dark n handsome man - muscly :) romantic (L) congrats on such a great story x
341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »