Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
shez chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
i cannot wait to see if Parker is as OK as he seems...
Heather F. C chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
it was so sweet. i loved her tattoo. update soon :D
Heather F. C chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
gosh, i loved it already! i love guy like parker, all mysterious, sexy and well-built :P awesome story
a fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
bot bad for a first chapter...Parker sounds hot!
love sick chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
how did u get a tattoo off? cause it was mentionedhere that it hurt more removing it than getting it...so how do u take it off? cause i wanna get a tattoo, and i'm like Jade...a wuss
MolestAPeanut chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Aw, cool tattoo. Cool colors too. Anyways...good good chapter! :) Lookin' forward to an update.

~ Bai.
Brettle chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
hehehe...I like it rather a lot...Nice work ...pls update soon!
ShatteredDreamer chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
I love this story please update soon i cant wait to see what happens next!
Sarah chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
I love this story! I've read your other works too and they're all really good. Update soon on this story and The Stars On the Field. I'm dying to know what happens!
Without You chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Yay! A chapter. I love your romantic stories. Post more soon, please. ~ AJ
MolestAPeanut chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Oh! A bad boy and an innocent girl! Yay! Lovin' it so far! Please update soon. :)

~ Bai.
xgummihattx chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
really good story! i like it a lot! kepp up the good work
xgummihattx chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i like it! do continue writing!
bookwormleigh chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
OMG! FINALLY! I've been checking and checking for when you updated one of your stories and it has finally happened! I'm so happy. Doo dee doo dee doo dee doo. Ok well, great chapter, even if it was a little short. Update soon, and also, update on the Gypsy/Colt story (I can't remember the name lol) cuz I really like it too. I like all of your stories actually, so keep making them, because now, all people do are make fanfics about Jesse Macartney *cringe* and you stick to your own thing. Well, I'm going to go becasue I'm rambling and this review makes no sense at all. BYE!

~Leigh
HarryPotterSNL chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
You updated! I can tell I'm going to like this one. I like Parker. I wonder if I can get one of him for my birthday coming up. : ) Anyway, A great chapter. I'm going to be out of town for a couple of weeks so there better be a few chapters up when i get back!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »