Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Me likey so far ;) I don't care how cliched these storylines are - I still love'em. But maybe thinking up a more creative title other than 'The Devil and the Angel' would be better. .:BRAINSTORMING:. Maybe something focusing on the fact that she was a "virgin" or her entering the bar...*shrugs* just throwing some thoughts out for ya!
bitemyass chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
you are one of my fave authors in FP...and i'm new here! good chapter so far. Update!
siwonsiwon chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I love this story so far. Amusing yet ... sexy? Great job!
Dawn chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
A new one! Great!
C. Regeling chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
i was hoping there was another chapter i didnt realise there was only one *pouts* damn...well i hope you carry on writing this story because i love it already!

Jorja : )
HarryPotterSNL chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
o, this looks like it's going to be an interesting story! I like Parker already! I can tell this is going to go somewhere interesting. Please Update soon!
Adders721 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like the new story...but you knew that already, can't wait for more! Update soon. I really like Parker!
passion-fruit-88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
GREAt story! can't wait for the next chapter!

*em
LACS89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
like it lots hope u update the other one soon
chibichan366 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
ooh, interesting! the classic bad boy x good girl!that's always a good one!hope you'll update soon!
Cheyanne chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
its really cute so far
Suffering Artist chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hey! I loved the story. I hope you continue with it. I love to read good stories..and I would hate it if you stopped!
RoxyAngel 1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like what you have so far. can't wait for the update on your stories.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Ahahah! "“Why you oversized bully! I don’t appreciate being manhandled like this!”" That was so cute! LOL! I love this first chapter already! This is gonna turn out to be a really good story I know. So Parker is the devil, and Jade is the angel, eh? Aww! They really look cute though. I mean total opposites, but that's the fun in it! I mean she is soo innocent, and he's like the TOTAL opposite! LOL! this is gonna soo much fun!

UPDATE AGAIN CAT! I can't wait for more!

Hope you get well soon! Take care!

Loads of love,-Maha.
Tsuta chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
UPDATE update update! YEY! Nice story!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »