Reviews for The Devil and The Angel
cherrystraw chapter 18 . 1/10/2008
great story!

i hope to read more from you!
anitsirK chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
nice, nice. lighthearted read :)
slee5133 chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
how could jade be screaming parker's name when she got up if she didn't remember anything?
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
AJS chapter 18 . 10/29/2007
This is a cute story, and who doesn't love a happy ending? The ending was cute, but I don't really get the whole angel and devil thing, mainly because Parker's not portrayed as a devil in this story at all. He just has a bad past, and that's about where we draw the line. I think perhaps more development of the characters and the stages of their relationship would have brought this story to life a bit more, and maybe explaining things like Jade basically moving into Raghetti's mansion rather than just skipping through time.

But all in all, this was a cute story :) Keep writing!

- Alyssa
StephanieWilson chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i instantly like this, wow an amazing first chapter I wish i was able to write a first chapter that instantly hooked someone.

StephanieWilson
kris89 chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
this story is so cute. im suprised though that jade hadn't broken anything when she was beaten with a bat. anyway, the family seems cool. good ending.
kris89 chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
well...i can't really complain. at least she's alive.
kris89 chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
if i didn't know there were 5 chapters left i would have gotten depressed and stopped reading it. this is some intense stuff.
kris89 chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
jade is cute. you mentioned the rabbit thing in your other story too in "the actor and his lady." is that something that you do?
siddika chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
awesome job.
witchwriter chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
Okay so the past few days, I've been following your story and after the first few chapters I was ADDICTED! I thought the story was amazing and I enjoyed it very much, especially the epilogue; it was very sweet! I'm so glad I finished.

evilly signed,

w.w.
Tempest116 chapter 18 . 3/12/2007
*tears* wonderful story.
ColdDesire chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
how cute... It was an adorable story.

I love how you write simple stories with not too many complex words.

that was a relief. It was a good story to just enjoy

Thanks