Reviews for it's your choice
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
whoa thats really good. the description is great. keep it up.

write on, -Em
magicbubble chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
tad too direct. and it reminds me of one of our unseen poetry tests. but its pretty ok. i guess. but its short and sweet. and that rocks.
bfmusashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i like how you worked the photo metaphor in this poem, particularly the last bit where you're talking about how your heart is "in danger of being the subject of one of your shallow undefined and unfocused pictures." very good work.
asdfeef chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Oh nice metaphors. I liked your uses. It's the first poem I really thought was cool in my time being (my first time using this site and I've been on for 30 minutes).
deletethisaccount765 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
interesting comparison of photography and looking at life...
youzi chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Very thought-provoking! Loved the lines 'my heart is in danger of being the subject of one of your shallow undefined and unfocused pictures'...very apt for some reason! keep writing D
Kymik chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Hey, very cool poem. I really like the use of the photography idea in here. It makes a lot of sense. I took a few photo classes in college and the proff always told us that the most valuable skill a photographer could have is to see what others can't and capture it. I guess you could transfer that to everyday life and relationships in particular. I actually took journalism in college and am hoping to return to school in the fall to take an anthropology/creative writing major/minor. So we have a little in common. I hope you don't mind me asking you questions in a review, but how do you find your writing classes? Do you feel you've improved since taking them? Anyways, good poem. cheers :)
sunscraped chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Gotta love this line: "and the negatives might be clear" punning off of pictures and unfortunate events. Clever. The end of your poem, though, seems a bit rocky... Overall, pretty good.!
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Even if its just metaphorically seems a bit out of place *meh* I really loved it though! :-) :-)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hey hey nice poem. it is the individuals choice. nice capture. as well, as to ur review to nobody's saviour saying u got bad reviews; screw them! they suck! ur writing seems fine to me. ignore the bad, remember the good.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
to me, a person has died when they've gone... emotionally or spiritually, but definitely not physically... no i am not into reincarnation or chakras anything like that.. now i'm just rambling. anyway, i like this piece. keep writing 0)
C.J. Mahan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I like this piece, I can't exactly pinpoint the reason why. Good work, it makes me want to read more of your writing, which I'll do...

...now.