Reviews for Anonymous Confession
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
um wow? this is somethin e. can relate too. the line 'So until I’m very confident,' seemed a bit out of place though. but otherwise it was fantastic.

keep writing always

s2 c
bemused scribbler chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
this is amazing. its going in my favorites. the rhyming is so smooth, and its just beautiful. its also easy to relate too which makes it even better
Meg Spalding chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Once again, it's just awesome. I know how you feel. . rejection sucks, so it's just easier to keep everything hidden. Kudos!*meg
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Yep, this rawked, too. You have great prose! A lovely eye for lovely words and a great rhyme scheme!
Crimson Flowers chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hi again...I really like this poem. .Um, I've just completed the 3rd and last chapter of After Dusk. I Know it's kinda short, but do come by again!
First Day chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Man, I can't even TELL you how many times I've felt like that! This is beautiful, keep up the good work!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Very teen-angsty like. Congradulations!
Sarah Elizabeth Julia chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Gosh, I can totally relate. Good writing. :)
sexyshorts chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
that was gereat! very true to
deletethisaccount765 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
great rhyming in the poem... but what's with the "p"s at the left side?
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Beautiful poem, I love the rhyme in this. :P Well done! Amazing work!

!* Noelle *!
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow...speechless...an extremely awesome piece. I congratulate you on your extreme writing ability capturing the essence of such a debate...wow...more people should read this poem, for one thing its just damm great, If I wrote one this great, I'll post it anonymously around school.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
this is great, u put alot of emotion in this

keep up the great work!
Wistera chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Beautiful rhyming on that. ; That's one thing I can't do well... More than 2/3s of my poems don't rhyme at all.

The poem flows really well, and is holds your attention for the whole of it. It's really good. ::grin::

Oh, and in case you don't know, if you want to single space something just press enter shift when you edit the spacing on the preview page, and press enter when you want a double spacing.

I'll be checking for more from you!
milady424 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
That is how I felt when I had to ask my lover(check my home page) out to Sadies. It sucks when you get rejected! Thats also how I feel around my dad's family (they're weird!) I oved the poem! Luvs,ML