Reviews for I Can't Be Forgiven
Rachelle You Bitch chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
another beautiful one. again, it's personal. but it deserves to be shared.

submit this!
Paint it Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Really good poem, very sad. You're an excellent poet!
Kamay ko ang nagsulat chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Same Ground - Kitchie Nadal

1. My love, it's been a long time since i've cried and left you out of the blue. it's hard leaving you the way when i never wanted to. Self denial is a game It's strange I knew i never wanted til there was you. Coz' i have learned that love is beyond what human can imagine / the more it clears, the more i gotta let you go...

Chorus: Cause now i don't understand why i'm feeling so bad now when i know it was my idea. i could have just denied the truth and lied. Now why am i the only one standing Stranded on the Same Ground

2. My love, it's been a long time since i've cried and left you out of the blue. it's hard leaving you the way when i never wanted to. Self denial is a game It's strange I knew i never wanted til there was i have that love is the word that's a little bit too much to fill this excuse of this infinite / abyss i would never ever have to be...

... When all else fails, would you be there to love me. When all else fails,would you be brave to see right through me...

notes: I didn't memorize this song, but i guess you get what i mean. Your poem reminds me of a letter my lover sent to me. it was similar. The song is a sort of response to him. I meant to hurt him so i can get back at him for all of the promises ha has broken. but still, i can't forgive myself for what i have done.
Attempted Happiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
You really expressed a lot of emotion in this. I felt the same way with my ex. "It was my own fateful choice" really caught my attention. Good job.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Oh how sweet! But awfully sad. Keep writing!

Anna