Reviews for Love the 'Holy' Way
GoodQueenA chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
oh my god, that was BRILLIANT! pleasepleaseplease continue the story!
riding shotgun in the sky chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Oh-*gasp*-my-*howloflaughter*-God!

No pun intended.

I do believe this may be the funniest thing I have EVER read in my life... and it's not just funny, it's clever! Well-written! INSANE! I love it! , update!

~ da Vinci
Vincenza chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
sweet chapter! That was hilarious. I can't wait for more!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
lol. dont worry, i didnt forget u...okay, i lie, but u reminded me, i read, i luv so now u luv me! lol. luv ur humor...tho i have one q...r hot guys the brit. ones, or is it the french guys w/brit looks...or is it french speaking brit. ppl...lol. sry, im totally high on lack of sleep...anyways, update asap! ~Sage

btw, thanx for reviewing my thingy and adding me to ur faves! *huggles* times a bunch
Bridge Ann Wall chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
hilarious. This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. I'm really enjoying it. Update soon.
stumbletilyoucrawl chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

LOVE that last line!

Oh God, this family is so wonderfully disfunctional! Please upadate son?
Endowment's Seraph chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
omg. lol! I can't tell who I should feel more sorry for. him, or her. This is great. I can't wait to read more~Mel
dreamingducky too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
haha! jeez, i'd hate to have these people as parents, but ya kno seeing my mum with a baseball bat would be really scary.

funny story, i like it.

Update soon!

Sydney
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
lol. update! ~Sage
flonshoe chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
OMG!
Bridge Ann Wall chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
So far, I like this story very much. I think that you have done a great job wit hthe description, and I'm quite impressed with the quality. I would, however, suggest that you look over it for typos and such, but that's not a big deal. I'm anxious to know what will happen next, so please, update soon.
Rachal92 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
It is so funny! Update soon!
lemjo chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
OMG! This story is freakin hilarious...I can't think of anything that would be more traumatizing than all of that on the first day of high school. Can't wait to read the next ch...maybe the Brit won't be too mad at her. It wasn't her fault after all.
clairvaux chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Don't kill me for having such a short second chapter! It's for the effect, okay? I'll put a third one up soon.

- Diff.
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is so different and unique that I'm already deeply in love with this story. The boy sounds really hott from what you've described and her mother is really kind of psycho.

And what a lasting first impression! The poor girl, though. I think I'd want to melt too. It's tramatic, especially involving a hot guy she doesn't even know.

Anyway, I totally adore this story and I think it was really the title and summary that drew me into this in the first place. So good job on coming up with a great summary and title. Hope you plan on updating soon?

Faded Soulfire