Reviews for glasses
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Thats creative.

I hate wearing glasses.
method acting chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I curious of your inspiration. Do get back to me on that, if you could. Regularly I might file this away easily in angst, but I do see something else here. I'm not sure. Some shadow of something, anything. I mean, it's obvious you have a natural talent, but I'm not sure. Do you write all your pieces like this, in one of two stanzas? It shows delicacy...but not strength. I'm going to have to keep looking, aren't I? Charming.
PeliculaJane chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wonderful.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
'the shattered piece of/glass that I use to see/the world' Really sad line actually; as if your experiences of life is ruined because of this. The ending is a factual ending, whilst the start seems more cared for/emotional. Interesting contrast. It works well.
Written chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
oh. wow. that was really something. *longpause* it seems you leave me speechless XD I love the way you transformed a moment into a metaphor. lovely.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
You say so much with so little words. Very, very powerful!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Definitely a beautiful, breathtaking poem that was different than what I've expected. A stunning finish to something such as these, and I'm amazed at your versatile talent through all these poems that you display. Such a lovely poem that wields a hypnotic power over me.

chibichocobo
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow...very powerful...
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I was expecting something totally different! Blew my mind! Awsomely powerful!
Kinna chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It's short, but contains a lot of meaning. I loved it!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i was thinking glasses, u know... on ur head? ah, either way, cool piece! wasnt what i was expecting obviously, lol
Silver Oleander chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow...this is some powerful stuff. I broke my glasses the other day, and yet...and yet the breaking of your sight savers has such depth to it...thank you for writing this, it was very, very good!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
nice piece. simply written. i like it. :)
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
short and sweet. I loved it, I would have never thought to write a poem about breaking your glasses. that's pretty awesome. loved it.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Short, simply, but powerful. You really have a way of bringing your words to emotion.

ANNA