Reviews for harmony for strings
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
A beautiful depiction of one of nature's more vicious events, although you made it beautiful. The ending seems to complete it and it makes so much sense that this has gone unseen... It's small and most people wouldn't think of that to include. I guess I want to say it makes it insignifigant, and it does, but that feels negative... It's not really, it's just the truth. Spiders kill and moths die every day, but only when you decide to tell us do we care. :) I guess that's the beauty of poetry. Great job with this. That last line just leaves me pondering.

-marie
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wonderful. So this is the poem that was the start of your new writing style. Brilliant as always, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan. You show me a writing style that is a step up from most of the writers on this site, and a wonderful poem that expresses so much emotions and beautiful imagery that is evoked within the readers mind in your poem. I...LOVE...the title! It sounds extremely poetic and exquisite, properly fitting for a poem as wonderful as this, and I'm glad to see how your writing has matured through each post.

chibichocobo
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
somewhat peaceful in a very odd sense(atleast to me cuz i am weird) but also very saddening. Like the way of life kinda thing, completly unavoidable. lol, excuse my blabbering. great job on this poem, keep up the good work!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow, good job - i definately love this poem; beautiful imagery, wording (/description), and i like the writing style ) great job!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
interesting, i cant say this is a fav tho
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
dark but beautiful poem. i love the imagery and your use of parentheses. nice. i especially like the third stanza. great job!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Great word choice. You used some words that I normally dont hear in a poem that simply braught the colors and depression to life.

ANNA
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
wow
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like how there is no punctuation and the last line is in brackets. Nice imagery.

Lime x
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Excellently done, very unique as well, I've never seen a poem use that approach before. Keep up the superb writings!
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It was really good. You did a wonderful job on it. Keep up the good work.