Reviews for are you afraid?
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
very powerful. love the 1st stanza. thanks for sharing.
S. Nasr chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You don't know how much that sounds like me...really amazing this one. You are really good at conveying emotions through your writing. Especially emotions everyone can relate to. Your seriously, once again the best...why wasn't I reading ur stuff before! By the way, thank u for reviewing my poem book, much appreciated.
Evreyrelon chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
HOLY freaking CRAP. I LOVE THIS. It is so good! _ I LOVE IT SO MUCH. it reminds me of a character of mine! lol. keep it up! (in fact, i read alot of your works and i loved them alL!)
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
cool format. me liketh

EB
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Holy Schnikees Gremlins and Wickette! You were born EXACTLY 4 months after me! Tee hee. August 19, 1991... huh. Okay, review. I honestly like this one, I was just being random in the first sentence. I feel this way a lot. Your poems are sometimes short, but chocked full of meaning. I cannot write that way. It takes me forever to write anything with meaning. Very good. You reviewed my work, so I am going to review all of yours, I just hope SOMEONE will return the favor. I get bored...
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This is a great poem, I can relate to what it's about.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
The paper heart was a really smart analogy. It makes a lot of sense though. I can't believe I went so long without reading your stuff!
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Beautiful. It sounds like me. O.O

Nice symbols, and imagery. Interesting structure. i like it. ) Well written- good job.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh, the way that you've separated the stanzas was a BRILLIANT touch to this magnificent and breathtaking poem. The words are lyrically eloquent in their telling, and the way that you say things in your poetry just lure the reader into your beautiful, poetic worlds. The last line was another stunning finish, and the metaphor was nice. "I wanted to trust you with this paper heart of mine" Everything about this poem is great, and I can't say anything that would build upon this poem. All the things that were needed to be said can be found in this poem.

chibichocobo
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
short but so sweet. Beautiful lyrics and nice set up with the way the poem is portrayed. great job!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
awesome poem! Great ideas, I just love some of the lines. Like: "I am frightened that you will see through the liesand break this mask" and the image of a paper heart...nice! Intresting format, too.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
love it...love the title esp.

much muchLUB-kerr
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hey, i love your poem, i've felt that way all the time, life sux like that P
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
again structure is great, brilliant...nice work
Kusje chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*sniff* I AM very .lol. I love thsi again! wee!