Reviews for are you afraid?
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*claps* you definately have a lot of bragging rights with this poem. as always, very powerful and amazing. heh, "paper heart" AAR! beautiful poem, as always. i don't think we need to tell you that we love the wording and that your poetry's fantastic, you probably know that already!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
truly amazing, I love it
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
*steps back* Wow! I bow down to the queen of poem writing! I like the I's on one line by themselves...it gives it a cute touch!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i like this, afraid; an emotion a lot of ppl feel
Pretty Peaceful chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
WOW!if i had some sort of Gold Star system (i obviously dont) your's woudl be at the is a great r/r some of my work.i am SO glad i read this.:D
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
wonderful piece. interesting format. the last stanza reminds me of an all-american rejects song. nice work. _
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
wow that was so amazing noelle! I love how you played around with your words in this. Like:I am frightened that you will see through the lies/and break this mask

I wanted to trust you/with this paper heart of mine

what you write is true poetry and I love it. I wish I could write like you.
nuclear red chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I really like the style you used in this one. I love the contrast between the title and the actual poem...how the subject of the title is "you" but the stressed lines in the poem are all "I". Rather brilliant. Cheers!

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very powerful and very true.I like it.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I love the format, and how you called your heart paper. "paper heart" those words trigger soemthing in me that definitely makes this poem seem as though written by an expert.

ANNA
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
i love that last line
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I Can really relate to this. I know these feelings and you wrote this so
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*is jealous of your talent*
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Lovely and very powerful!

_ I hope you feel better if yer still sick ya know?..and thanks for the review. XD hehe _ )
29 | « Prev Page 1 2