Reviews for you killed my enemy
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Very good.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That was odd, I clicked on this poem and then the song came on, lol. This piece is very creepy and surreal.
Written chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
(previously known as Written, and Juliet in January, if you knew me that far back?)

Wow! Havent been on this site in a long time, but its like a tall glass of water- reading your poetry. This is such an interesting subject matter. I was kind of predicting the end all along- seems like killing people because no one stands up for you begs the question as to why the killer didnt stand up for the person too, and the end seems to satisfy that. Well done!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Thank you for adding me on your Favorites List, by the way _ *huggles* I feel so special! Anyway, you always have effective techniques in your poetry, and in this one, you displayed italics and disjointed sentences that describe the insanity of the scene so perfectly. You certainly have a taste for angst and tragedy, but that makes the poem all the better. Somehow, I've got a morbid mind (mehehehehe) and I have a special fondness for angst. *sighs* Ah, sometimes we need some angst to balance the happy *grins evilly* Anyways, nice poem, and I shall review more tomorrow, if I can.

chibichocobo
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Creepy and angry. Death...w00t. I love how in a way (to me) you wrote about all of this in a surreal sort of way. O.o

I hope this situation isn't real O.O oh my good golly gosh that would not be good.

..hope your days fly by fine..

Naomi
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow. really, really... powerful. that's all I can say about it, it was so totally rocking!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I know how it feels...sadly...it's kind of like my poem "Twelve" minus the suicide. Nice job...really captured the emotion.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Hey _ This was AWSOME! I really liked it...inspiring...very good use of imagery and stuff...as always _ Keep writing.-pammy-
Kusje chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This is great. gosh. your so .its true!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*pops outta nowhere with a mask and a cape and a giant hammer made out of cheese* never fear, billy bob is here! (don't ask how i got the nickname billy bob). heh, i know all too well with this poem, i'm very over-protective of my friends (and vice versa). i love how it's written, you seriously have a talent with poetry. try getting published or something!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Another Powerful Piece! Congradulations!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow, powerful!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
heyy, sorry. that comment was actually meant for another poem. i dunno what i did. anyway, this is great. i like your use of rhetorical questions and italics. nicely done. and the one word line/stanza. P awesome job. do keep writing!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
beautiful beautiful piece. i love the imagery and diction. fantastic writing. you really have a way with words and using them to paint vivid images. great job. keep up the awesome work! _
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Loved it. So much emotion in it.