Reviews for hybrid theory
AeonEye chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
It's almost like a haiku-short 'n sweet. This reminds me of the Book of Enoch legends of the Watchers interbreeding with the "daughers of men".
Toph Gonzalez chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Ah duality, the yin and the yang... hehe. As for "Elusive Lucidity" notice how the title is an oxymoron meaning it gives light yet not in a clear sort of way and as for the poem, you know how the moon is associated with the 'divine feminine' if you know what I mean; it's a tribute to it...
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
a strange new theory there, one ive never heard of. lol

we r the spawn of sin, no?

great poem!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I envy your poetical talent, mainly because you can describe with such eloquence in a few words, but mainly because I have no poetical talent to speak of *stares away in shame* Heh, anyway, beautiful work as usual, Noelle _ I admire your work, and the concepts behind them are also extraordinary. The abstactism and surrealism adds a perfect touch to an already godly piece.

chibichocobo
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Interesting theory...
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
took me a while to get it, but it does describe humans pretty interpretation of humanity.
NightmaresAndFairytales chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This was VERY goog! I love it, it's short and simple, I love longish poetry but simple ones like these always make me smile. You're so talented, do keep writing!

On Used.

Thank you very much for the second comment. Oh yes I know exactly what you mean. Not a problem, like I said, you were very nice about what you wrote and I respect you for that, thank you.

I feel I could have done better on Used as well, to tell you the truth everytime I read my own work I do feel terrible about it.

I don't really like myself much, and I guess it's reflected in the poetry as well, oops.

But anyways, I'm glad you understand and you're so thoughtful about it.

TeeHee, you're very welcome, you're a good author, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, or I'll come and beat 'em up XD

EvanPark
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great Job! Loved it, though I would have made it a little more Capitalized and the like.

MJ
tablesalt chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
short and sweet. i like the impact.
addie pray chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Awesome. Thanks for the review, and it was sarcasm. I really liked the imagery in this, well done.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
hahah, i like this...quite cute actually, love the angel/demon scenario...so true so true

muchLUB-kerr
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Short, sweet, and deep in four lines.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
LOVE IT!
Kusje chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
this is very kool. I love the ideas
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
linkin park. *ahem* sorry, the title just made me think of that cd. anywayz, i agree with that theory 100%! anyways, i need to stop to go do my viking project (over easter break! -.-) great job! keep writing

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.