Reviews for broken
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hey, I am here to share great news. This poem was added to the poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Do you want to know what I find completely flawless about poetry? I love the fact that so many feelings and thoughts are stirred up in so few words. In novels, you've got about fifty thousand plus words to create the feeling you want the reader to experience but in poetry you are lucky if you have about twenty five words to create the scene. This is probably why I suck at writing poetry but that can not be said for poetic abortion. They manage to create the most thought provoking poetry in so few words that leaves me feeling breathless. I read the poem, sit back and think 'wow' just because my brain is so amazed it cannot even stir coherent thoughts to come up with better adjectives. So all I can say is that if you want to experience the same thing I did when reading this poem then you need to go check it out immediately."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love your phrasing. It's beautifully done.

I am curious about something though: is this poem about rape?
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
"and I cry in pain as you claim what isn't yours"

Its so fragile and delicately written, which wraps the darkness of the equally fragile character's heart (i make assumptions here) in a roll of sheer cloth hiding pain beneath silk, and I love it.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Your poems have so many meanings. I love it.
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
...Interesting. Short and simple. Leaves lots of room for imagination... And imagery.

Very smooth rhythm. Good job. )
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
damn, its so short but so so bloody powerful. I know just where you;re coming from, you put it well.
deltadawn6 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
FUCK YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF CUM!

YOU CAN SHOVE UP YOUR SAGGY HAIRY PUSSY WHERE YOU SHIT ASS WRITING BELONGS!

ROT IN HELL!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
In so few words, you express brilliant emotion that encompasses the human boundaries. Brilliant, and beautiful. It has a morbid touch to it, yet it is brilliant in its telling, and in some strange way, the morbidness is quite fitting for you character _ I mean that in a good way _ Anyway, great work.

chibichocobo

It is what dreamers call reality and realists call delusion. An unbalanced equation where all definition fails.
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Powerful, you express so much in these few lines, and placing the "yours" all alone in the last line stresses it even more, this is really well done.
DELTADAWN6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
FUCK YOU! UR A NASTY ASS SLUT UGLY FAT ASS HUMPBACKED WHORE I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED TO DEATH BY RABID ANIMALS! I HATE YOUR FILTHY PUSSYEATING CLIT! NASTY ASS UGL;Y FUCKED UP ASS WHORE! MAY JESUS FUCK YOUR PUSSY FOREVER!ASS

ASS!

FUCK YOU ROT IN HELL UGLY SLUT!
NightmaresAndFairytales chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hell, just thought I'd review back ma'am. This is really good! It's deep, it's angsty (I love angst) and overall very carefully written. On my poem obsession.

oh, no that's all right! Really? Yeah, I did use the "f" word a little too much, but sometimes if I go back and have to change the poem, I mess it up so bad that the original "magic" that was in it dies.

Well, thank you very much for the review, it didn't offend me at all, you were being very nice about it, thank you.

If there's anything at all I can do for you, or you have any questions regarding some of my poetry feel free to ask.

-EvanPark
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is quite deep. It is very good.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
interesting...
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
simple, but very powerful (as for wolfy-chan, you wouldn't even know he got hurt by the way he's acting. he's the same ol' guy he always was). wouldn't say this is one of your bests, but hey, it's still a good poem. great job, keep writing! -

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain

(PS out of random curiousity, do ya have a xanga?)
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
nice structure and it says so much, nice work!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »