Reviews for Love, in a Box
MelodieCC chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
this is a very interested story. at first, i thought Tyler would be the main guy but i guess not... Please continue with the story cuz i very much like to know what happen next :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
hhaha, loved it! methinks i found some incorrect spelling mistakes..

'And if you tell… I’ll just slay you to'-would that be 'too'?

'“An gift Aphrodite gave me,” He informed me.' 'A' gift..?

'And tare out your limbs.”'-tear? loll, im bored n sleepy, so yea :D if im wrong, then my badness. loll

okay, i like Landon, but he seems wayy shallow. im sure when he has more of a character ill like him though..i think. :D

cliches:

best friend. i prefer it when its twin brother. dont ask why, i just do...

ol/hot jock-quiet/shy/unpopular chick. i prefer it if the jock isnt a complete ass in the beginning and then changes to a sweetheart. i mean, they have to be kinda good in the beginning i think.

bad boy n goody two shoes. or a normal chick. i prefer it when its a normal chick.

xD

i dno who i like more. Tyler seems to have more character, and i do like him. the im not pretty, im handsome was hilarious. but Landon is a knight! a knight in shining armour damnit! how can you NOT love that? lmaoo. so yea. una dillemaa :L soo, i shall wait for your update..i mean, its been 4 years, but you never know when ur gna start riting again just for the heck of it...so ill tell you after a few more chapters who my fav is..

so UPDATE pretty please with a cherry on top..? or chocolate toppings if you dont like cherrys. i dont like cherries that much. meh. random, anyhuu, byee..UPDATE!
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
hahhaa, i like it!

umm, i kno im sad, but therz a spelling error [i think]:

'Even though I stood several inches taller than here, at five foot seven..' the here. is it spsd to be her? loll, im bored. anyhuu, im off to read the next chappie!
M0jojojo chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
do u even check ur fiction press mail? do u not care what is to become of ur readers, who are wilting away at the fact that u havent updated in 4 years? why put up a compelling story then not finish it? tease us with seeing through tears but not finishing it?

please update. please please update, u have a wonderful thing going on here, if u didnt already know. im serious. this is major publish material. and if not for the sake of creativity then for ur readers. who, as i mentioned before, are wilting!

cheers,

Mojo
precariousbeing13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This chapter was fantastic. Kind of scary, though, because I can see a little bit of Eaven in me.
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I LOVE Landon! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story, its so funny. I'm not sure who i like better, though, Landon or Tyler, I'll just have to read more to find out *hint-hint* Lol.

Three biggest cliches... um... personally i think they're:

-bad boy-good girl love

-brothers best friend love or best friends brother love (not sure but i luv em both!)

-from hate to love...love.

Does that make sense to you? Hope i helped and can't wait for the next chappy- as i said.

Bye

RW
Ashter chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
My gosh this is so cool! Why the long hiatus though? Do you still intend to finish it? The idea is really cute and interesting. I hope you continue it, even if it has been a year and more since your last update. The story is amazingly creative and it would be a shame to let it go to waste :)
Finwe chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Aww... :( It's been a week :) And I like Tyler, personally. Character interaction is always so much fun when the characters hate each other (or think they do ;) Anyways, hope you do update this sometime, had me laughing all over. :D
Alyssa's Attic chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Great story very funny update soon! And whats happening with seeing through the tears?
Chiclets chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
Oh my freaking goodness. This is...well, I've never read a romance like this?

Tyler...I think. Yeah. Freaky perverted thing that Landon is. Hee hee.
Chiclets chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Uh...whoa...
Chiclets chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
::twitch:: Uh...what's wrong with that guy? Lol...
zoule chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Please update this. It's a totally amazing story.
woodlandeyes chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
i like the story,not as much as seeing through tears.I like the idea and can't wait to see how she deals with the landon guy.I have no preference yet between tyler and landon because bad breath is a big no and landon is alittle annoying but it made me my favorite male character is "the heart boy"harold, loking foward to a next update.
boo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
it's been over a year, ah. what did we do to make you hate us so much (we'll still love you bundles and bundles if you choose to update soon) and yes. that's a threat. gr
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »