Reviews for Love, in a Box
Caelyn Rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow, that was so hilarious. I honestly have no idea how you thought that up, but if you don't continue to write this i may have to do something drastic, i don't no what yet... But I will! And the pepper spray, it is really fun to spray it at jocks... *cough* no of course i haven'! *cough cough* Anyway, great start, look forward to more of it...
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow! I love the idea, obviously it doesn't rival Seeing Through Tears but it's really good so far.
Sara Kay chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
God, you do write great stories. I love this one! This has such a good plot line. I can't wait for more! Keep up the awesome work and update very soon!

*Sara Kay
swtazndestiney chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Very interesting story, I can't wait to see how this story develope so far so good. Keep it up i can't wait to read more. peace
janmeet chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LOL. this one sounds pretty awesome..oo i love it so far. its unique and has cool characters. cant wait for the update! take care.

janmeet
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Ah. Poor boy! Hahahahhaa. But how will she get her box of love if she didn't give him her address and other infos? Hehehe, oh well, still amusing.
xTiNYDaNCERx chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
absolutely loving it already! update asap!
intenseobscene chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
hah, i love it, so hillarious im serious, every writing you've written, I've added to my fave story list. i love it pretty funny. During the pepper spray scene, i just imagined my friend (who happened to be goth) running down the hall pepperspraying a guy dressed up in a pink heart. lol, sry, that just brought back good memories...
murky chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
hmm, what does Eaven mean? But yeah, I can see potential! Though, I wonder who her love interest will end up being. (I already have my preferred one p hahaha. I'm fast!) Though, the strange guy in the box? Not part of the school huh, how can he possibly not know "the bitch?" and.. it seems rather unlikely that she'd be able to go around spraying pepper spray at everyone! Though.. haha. It's amusing p
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Awesome! My Valentine's day attitude is very much like Eaven's. Everything's too commercial nowadays. Have I told you how beautiful that name is? Damn I want that piercing she has near her lip... really cool, but I won't and will never be able to get it, let alone one on the top part/ cartilage of my ear ( She's very much like me, except I have brown hair ;o) I try not to describe my eyes as simple brown but as amber P Sounds way better lol! Omg, I was grinning bad here:

-His jaw twitched, but he covered it smoothly by standing up to his full 6’1 stature and smugly informing me, “For you’re information, it isn’t for a girl.” Lily promptly spat juice all over the table and destroyed half the paper hearts as I laughed my ass off. “Is there something you’re trying to tell us, Harrison?”-

ROFL! I'm trying not to pair up people together this early but Tyler sounds good. For God's sake, it's only the first chapter. Yup, that's what my mind tells me P Damn the whole love/ hate relationship that FP has drilled in my head *shakes a fist* but he does sound handsome hehe! Oh the poem was classic *gives you a round of applause* Nice, threatening, death-like poems are always refreshing... especially on Valentine's day ;o) 'Love in a box' definitely going to come back to haunt her.

Well, update soon. Everything sounds really original! Thanks for the great read,

Bubblegum
Killer Tofu chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Its fantastic! Had me smiling the whole time. Its a wonderful idea really, where did you get it? And the fool in the get-up was pretty funny.
MolestAPeanut chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hi! , a few mistakes, but nothing too noticeable. good job, it's good.

Bai
loves philosophy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OH...good story! Its originality was very interesting. I love the heart shaped guy! That is such a hilarious character. Very funny story. write the second one and Ill read. Nicely Writen!aquarius piscies
NYdevon chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
With the main character being an anti-social pseudo-gothic bitch, I thought the sotry was going to be cliché. But it wasn't. Funny in fact. Keep up with the great and can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Rinfirithiel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
this sounds really cute! I can't wait to read where this story goes! Keep it up!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »