Reviews for Love, in a Box
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
omg omg omg, i love this! its such a great begginer, amd I'd LOVE if you continued...you have some serious potential in this story, and its really got me excited to know what twists this story will take!

can't wait for the update!

muchLUBBERS- kerr
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This story is quite brilliant in my opinion. I like how she's so anti-everything. I can't wait to see what you have coming up for her. "Love in a box".. the whole idea is amusing to me. :)
ashley chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This sounds really cool. I like the girls attitude. I look forward to the next chapter so could you get it out soon? hehe :
Star Studded Diamond chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I love the story so far. It seems interesting, and I'm excited to read ...how do you pronounce Eaven? Hehe, sorry...I'm stupid PAnyways, awesome chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Rappleart chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
all i hafta say is: this is one awesome story ;)
retoxrainbow chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
awesome first chapter. I feel the same way about Valentines day. One of my many mottos is "I love you and bullshit both have eight letters." And another "If this is how love feels then give me a painkiller." Great story!
Bleeding Air chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Haha, this is cute! And it's really original too! The guy dressed as a heart is too hilarious, and I'm really liking Eaven's character. And Tyler sounds yummy, too.

I love your humor, hehe. I'll be adding this gem to my fave stories list!
FadingDarkness chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Great start. I love it already. Update soon!
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
omg i was laughing my ass off, which kinda hurts with a sore throat but it was well worth it. where did u get this idea from? i LOVED the sentence "Lily promptly spat juice all over the table and destroyed half the paper hearts as I laughed my ass off. “Is there something you’re trying to tell us, Harrison?” " he really kinda asked for it, tho ;-) please finish chappie 2 and POST IT! lol

birdytamel
Quietly Losing Control chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
O I like. Update soon :)
obsessedteen chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
As you in 'Seeing through tears' suggested, just read this story and... it is good! I really like Eaven and I want to see how your going to develop this story. Keep going! Obsessedteen
bibble chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
love in a box! wow. i need to get myself one of those. a hunky guy is guarenteed right?

oh... you get everything that comes with love when you get love in a box? even sorrow? why do i have a feeling eaven is going to get a lot of that?

now all i have to do is figure out what tyler has to do with this. i'm sure that tyler and eaven end up together, just how? and what does the *hunky hunky* man from the love in a box have to do with it... hm...

i love the plotline for this story though. remember, i want my love in a box delivered to : julia, 5 bubble gum street,never never land. i perfer my hunky guy to have black hair and blue/green eyes. dark and mysterious. *wink* (the wink probally looks kind of like a twitch because that how all my winks end up like)
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
lol. well written and a great start. i have to disagree w/one thing tho...the after valentine's day candy sales are to die for, lol. thats one good thing about it. cant wait to see what u do next. update soon, but dont forget about ur other story too! Sage
tickle-me-pretty15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like this she has the same veiws as me on valentines day. Well can't wait till the next chapter. tickles
gum is yum chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hmm... It seems interesting so far. Wow. Am I the first to review? Heh... Anyway, I'd like to see where you're taking this story. Update soon please!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12