Reviews for Love, in a Box
Anne Onymus chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
i really love this story, but i love seeing through tears more, you havent updated in ages! I'm dying! but i will answer you questions and review because there seems no other way of getting my cry for help (because I"m dying from not having anything new from STT) across to you. i really like Landon, he's really funny. as for the biggest cliches on FP, that would be the typical girl who's pretty but won't admit it, then the sexiest guy in school falls for her. it's used over and over again. who do i like more? difficult to say... i think Ty (can i call him that?) really likes Eaven (i adore that name by the way, and i can't find what it means, do you know by any chance?), and i think if she'd stop hating him for about 3 seconds, she might acctually like him. also, i think there's somthing that happeed between them before (thining of what Lily said about her nt hating him so much last year) i really want to know what that's all about! okay, thats just about it... update soon so that i know you're still out there! But you never know, you may have been abducted by one of your crazy fans so theycan have your stories all to themselves... damnit! i should have thought of that first! please update! :)
Artemis James chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
So cute! I think I'm in love with your story. Examle: I hugged my computer at one point. And excuse me if I'm a bit perverted myself, but this would make a very interesting Rated M story...Anyway...

Update Soon!

Later!
IndigoNightOwl chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Really good story, I hope you're going too continue it!

I can't decide yet if I like Landon or Tyler better. I think I'll wait until I know more about them.

The three biggest clichés I've seen on FP...

1) I've read a whole lot of stories where the main character (the male one in most cases) has striking green eyes. Well, the main character or just about every single character that is supposed to be good looking. I personally know only one person who has remotely green eyes, but that eye colour seems to be essential for an attractive main character.

2) The second thing that seems to absolutey necessary: the female main character has no experience whatsoever with boyfriends or even males in general and is, of course, completely innocent. It's okay though if her love interest is the worst player/slut of the town. Wouldn't it be boring if the were both virgins? ;)

3) I don't know if I can come up with something that hasn't already been mentioned a couple times; let me think...If the female main character has a brother, you can be sure that he is older. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a story on FP where someone had a younger brother. But of course, an older brother is much more convenient for he can have a best friend that can fall for his friend's little sister...

Hope you update soon :)
BeccaBoo14 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
What do you think of Landon so far? (Personally, I love him. But I know more about him. You’ve just begun to learn his layered personality.)Hahm I love his perverted nature!

What are the three biggest clichés in romance stories, including on fictionpress. Hm, I don't ususally read REAL romance stories... or havn't in a while, so I can't answer that one...

Who do you prefer more, Landon or Tyler? Landon! Tyler could like her though, even if she doesn't like him... that would be good for jealousy... hm

I like this, ny the way, And youhavn't update in about 9 months or so *tear*. Update soon please?
End-of-forever chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
now I'm unhappy because you haven't updated in ages. this is excellent, and I want to read more, so UPDATE! Please? The only thing I didn't like was the pepper spray. I've had pepper spray on me, and trust me, no one would be able to talk while having it sprayed in their eyes. They wouldn't do much but scream, i don't think. That stuff HURTS. Speaking from experience here. I like Tyler way better than Landon. I think Tyler's smart, even if he does have bad breath. And I hate her best friend. Please do update!
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Hahah that was funny. I love that girl's attitude, almost reminds me of me, though I don't make it verbal. I just think stuff.

Hope to read more soon, update!
Dirty White Belt chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I LOVE this story!It's a good plot and a good writer with a sense of humor, that's rare!Please update this story!It's way too awsome to just leave to , update ASAP!THANKS!-
anon chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It sound pretty interesting. UPDATE! :D
Sweet Dreamer Hana Yume chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
This story is pretty funny. I just now finished all three chapters! I so loved these chapters, and cannot wait for the next one. Please do keep up the good work. Akina
florida chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Hey, this is really great!

I espesially love your main character, Eaven. See I hate cheese too, /grins/ even if your character isn't real it's funny to come across someone that doesn't like it.

I thought that the nerdy 'love in a box kid' was so funny, he deffinatly fits the descroption of nerdy, plus its funny how he's so stubborn to give her a 'love in a box.'

I can't wait to continue reading!

floida
Anna chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Brilliant chapter! To answer your questions: Landon is absolutely adorable and hilarious! This story sort of reminds me of that movie Kate and Leopold! (sp?) Not to worry, that movie is so cute. But, yes, I love Landon. A lot more than Tyler too, because Tyler seems like an egotistical jerk. The only cliches I can think of in romance novels on FP are the preppy girl and punk boy, the goth/outcast one with a abusive and bad home life, and...probably the two characters getting together because of some school assignment or something. Hm...that's all I can think of. Um...*shuffles feet nervously*...I really like your writing and all...and since you're really good at it...I was thinking maybe you could check out some of my work sometime, and give me a critique of it. *eyes Behind-these-eyes reproachfully*...if you're not too busy, that is. My s/n is xxAsianEyesxx and my story is called Ashes To Dust. I haven't worked on it in some time, but I've gotten some good comments on it. Just wondering...). Can't wait for the next chapter of L,IAB. Until next time...*bows out silently*
Anna chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Oh my God, this story is awesome! I'm seriously impressed at how original your plot is. And he has a sword!

*re-enacts scene from Mulan*"I see you have a sword. I have one too! They're very tough and...manly!"

If you haven't seen Mulan, then I'm sure I sound like the biggest idiot right now, so ignore that. lol. But yes, now on to Chapter 3 of this lovely story of yours...
Anna chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
First off, I LOVE her name. It's pretty. Second: very interesting first chapter. I smirked at all the sarcastic comments Eaven threw out. And now I'm wondering what Love In A Box is. Looking forward to more updates from this story AND Seeing Through Tears (which I'm obsessed with...). I'm also really interested in seeing how this "My Perfect Imperfection" is going to turn out...so yes, I'm waiting for updates!
Abigail Radle chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Hmm. To answer your questions, first of far Landon seems nothing more than comic relief. *hehe* He seems rather taken with himself, egocentric if you would, and *shrug* eh.

As for the Landon/Tyler question, well, I can't really see an immortal Agapios being released to become mortal for one woman. Certainly Harold has a wealth of experience from the past with Agapios who become smitten with their clients and has methods for remedying this? As for Tyler, I think he seems to be more fascinated with Eaven due to the fact that she is one gal who is capable of, for the most part *heh*, resisting his charms. Of course, I have yet to hear about the "past" that Lily alluded to, so perhaps at one point in their childhood they were actually friends or some such. I think that it would make a fascinating story to watch Eaven's lessons in "love" unfold with the Agapios, because surely only an immortal could break through the walls she has fashioned around her heart, and the fallacies she has buried herself within concerning love. Perhaps once she has done that, she will find herself being more appreciative of Tyler's finer qualities *wink*

This plot line has a great deal of potential, and I can certainly understand why you're being careful with it.

Ah yes, almost forgot. The three biggest cliche's in "harlequin writing":Damn ... you have to pick a really hard question, don't 's see.1) the embittered, injured woman being emotionally rescued by the flawless man.2) said woman gets herself in a scrape she can't get out of and is rescued by said man.3) said woman clinging to said man's shirt and waiting breathlessly to be kissed.*gags*It makes me wonder, suddenly, why there's rarely an embittered man being rescued by a flawless, emotionally balanced , said man mutually rescuing a woman of the same demeanor. Actually, I think I've managed to find one such story or so along this need rescuing too, sometimes, and while nobody's perfect or flawless in real life, women are just as likely to be so as men *hehe*Okay, enough of my slightly femininist rant. I shalt clamp my mouth closed and wait with baited breath for thine update, m'lady. *bows*
Maho.Shojo chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
wow. She's surrounded by nutheads. And both Landon and Tyler are about equal for me. I don't have a preference at the moment.

Maybe if i can find out more about their personalities... But i guess i'll have to wait for later chapters to do that.

Also... question.. How old is everybody? Like, last year of highschool? so, 17, 18ish?
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »