Reviews for Love, in a Box
Maho.Shojo chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
_ A sword?
kittybro chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
I need the next chapter! I mean please update! Gosh only 3 chapters and no updates in 4 months! PLEASe UPDATE!
BeMyEscape chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
HAHAHAHAAHAHA LMFAO HAHAHAHA

that was funny

*chuckles*
Jesse chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
God its so darn funny! Tyler obviously likes Eaven and its hilarious how self obsessed Landon is. Personally, I think it would be interesting for Landon to get together with Eaven... Mortal with um... Appagios... is that what you called them? Anyways, Tyler's such a loser, a popular and rich loser, but a loser nonetheless. Update real soon!
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Oh, great story! Eavan, is absolutely hilarious! Landon is pretty funny himself. I can't wait til your next chapter!
monty chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
argh! alas, how typos marr a beautiful fic... have ms. ellen proof-read it again please. no offense meant, okay?
wanderingnachos chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Hahah! Funny stuff! I really like this story, very creative. I can't wait to see what happens with Landon xD. OOh, but what about Tyler?
AbusivePen chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
who do i like better... i would say Tyler.. why cuz i dont know i like Tyler he seems to know how to aggravate Eaven and their seems to be some sort of chemistry between them... but i dont know Landon somehow reminds me of him.. could they be connected? well good story! Very original and very funny to! got to go!
AbusivePen chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
hehe i love this i cant stop laughing well good story i look forward to read seeing through tears and this story too
SplintofGrass chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
I love this story so far, and this chapter was suffering from severe funniness. I couldn't stop laughing, really.

"What do you think of Landon so far?"Well, I don't think he's concieted, just extremely naive, and that's not his fault. I wonder if he knows math? And if he knows poetry I bet it would only be the cheesy roses are red violets are blue stuff. But like you said, we humble readers only know about one layer of Landon's personality, and our view will change as we find out more.

"What are the three biggest cliches in romance stories including fictionpress."Obviously the general Mary Sues, putting yourself in the story, are major cliches. I don't really know any other cliches, if I remember more I'll let you know.

"Who do you prefer more, Landon or Tyler?"When I read the question I thought LANDONLANDONLANDON! That was because I knew a boy once who was very similar to Tyler, and I loathed him with all of my brain. But then again, we only saw Eaven's interpretation of Tyler, and don't know Tyler's point of view. But he seems a bit abusive, don't you think?

Thanks for the wonderful story, and the questions for the review.

)(Piscean)(Wisdom)(
Ninja Reviewer chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
I must say.. After reading many of your fictions... I find this one the best..

I've read your other story, "Seeing Through Tears" or something like that.. (I'm bad with names)... And I only have one real crit about it... It's rather cliched' you know? The abuseive father one has to be the biggest, and they just fall into place after and after.. Although it's well written..It still has that effect, no?..

But this story has caught my attention... So I will awsner your pollish thingy..

What do you think of Landon so far:... Hmm.. Blonde hair...

What are the three biggest clich├ęs in romance stories? girl falling in love with Jock boy, them having to do a project together and then Jock boy ultimately realizes he loves geeky girl.

2. Kissing in the rain after something "big"

3. Screaming "I LOVE YOU!" in the middle of a 'passnate' fight..

Who do you prefer more, Landon or Tyler?:... Tyler smells like oinions.
Lonely Forest chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Please continue with this awesome story! Can't wait to see what you've got in store. I love the characters you've introduce so far, as well as the quirky/interesting plot.

(C'mon, Landon is the coolest guy ever. You've gotta love Landon.)
Pigment of Your Imagination chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Haha, that's a funny plot. I wouldn't believe it either if some guy from the 14th century came to my house either...:D I loved the scene when Eaven saw the box move and backed up against the wall. Hehe. Write soon! It's really goodd!

Chiridreams
Losuai chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Order boy friend creepy yet interesting. Kepp going!
illenium64 chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Wonderful story!I must insist you keep writing it, it's wuite entertaining and there is only 3 chapters continue!Thank You!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »