Reviews for Love, in a Box
Chocolate Herrings chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Yay! I love this story! Um, I definitely prefer Landon to Tyler. I am completely smitten with Landon, even though he is obnoxious, vain, and horny.

Lancelot: "Aren't you scared? There's a lot of lonely men out there."Guinevere: "Don't worry. I won't let them rape you."
zenni chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Hmm, I thought that Landon was a bit creepy at first, but i think it would be kinda funny seeing Eaven have to take him to school and such. I'm sure that many of the girls will be jealous. I still like Tyler better though...hehe, well I can't wait for you to update your stories, they are all so cool _
how do i delete this chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
I prefer Tyler! TylerTylerTyler! oh...and will you PLZ update seeing through tears NOW! I am growing quite impatient in figuring out wh
mama mia alia chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
haha, that was hilarious... I loved it. I prefer Tyler more. I think he'd be better for Eaven, but it's your choice. I'll read it anyways. I love this story
Manna Banana chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
this story is rockin dude. i love it. you have to update it like tomarrow or i'l do something crazy like kill you Cheers! and the blue cows are coming! their is also a donkey wrapped in duck tape! AUGHGAU! ?
mishi3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Its a really unique story but i hope that you proof read it before posting. There were a lot of grammatical errors such as the us of a/an and misspelled words. Just a criticism.
Harry Potter's Lover chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
heylove this story. its so different from seeing through tears and all the cliches on fictionpres (nothing against cliches, personally i love them, they just are a little overused). i think the 3 biggest cliches are girl and guy hate eachother, then learn to love eachother; boarding school stuff; girl hates boy, boy doesnt know girl exists something happens and all that changes...at first, i thought this story was going to turn into another cliche because there was the whole hate that later turns into love relationship between tyler and eaven. but then landon (eventho he is the whole knight in shining armor cliche it isnt normally so literal)(did that made any sense?) and harold got introduced and that added a whole new twist to the story. i dont think ive ever read a story like that on fictionpress. brownie points for being unique! (wow im so cheesy). personally, i like tyler better than landon although i like the name landon more. tyler just fits the personallity of sexy arogant guy that i love to read about. i'm sure i will like landon more when more layers of his personality are added. i know you just updated seeing through tears, but you have to update it agian soon! i love seth and i have to find out what happened to him.
roxy-babe912 chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Wow lol this is actually pretty good, even though it's a bit weird.

Landon's three biggest cliche's are when the guy/girl gets in a 'life-threatening' accident, thats all i can think of lolTyler.
Tii Jay chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
wow... haha.. i like! So funny! And i'm going to answer your questions, if that's ok. Numero Uno, I think Landon is funny... but too full of himself! but hey, he might grow out of it, i mean, he's made for love, right? Numero Dos, The biggest cliches? i don't know, maybe Romeo and Juliet.. of course... and i DO agree with you on the whole "Knight in shining armor" Numero Tres, I think i like Tyler. I don't know, I mean, they both get on her nerves and it's obvious that they both take interest in her. And she hates them both. Well, I want to read more, so please update soon!
Sparkle chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
i like tyler ... haha. onion-breath dude ). altho landon is HILARIOUS. omg i cracked up so much during this story. continue!
HarlequinnGirls chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
update..update...
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
lol. luv the story and ur stuff. answers to ur qs...1) i think landons gonna be an interesting character..luv the green eyes and accent too...lol 2) hmm..every story has a 'cliche' but i personally luv them...i guess id say...i dunno...love/hate...cross-dressing...princess ones..etc. ur story lines r fine tho, so dont worry! 3) hmm. dont know yet...i like tylers hair better tho...lol. shallow am i... anyways, update asap! Sage
janmeet chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
haha its amusing. i love the whole mad me, frustrated me, etc. landon is alright...want to know more about him though. i think at this point, i prefer tyler for eaven ). good job. take care. cant wait for the next update.

janmeet
Dark Auro chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Awsome story! I absolutely love ! sorry for the freaky attitiude...but seriusly your story is just to funny and I LOVE LANDON...hope you update soon
Kira chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
great chapter...hilarious! i like landon so far...please update soon!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »