Reviews for Questions
non.graceful chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
The emotion thing, that's all your stories lack! If you were to describe emotions more you would have had me in tears after I read that! But you didn't! The plot awesome. The description not so much.

Most users on this site lack the ability to actually explain what's happening but you have that. You just lack the skill to be in their shoes- like I said ' feel what they feel;'hear what they hear'

You have potential my dear!

P.s Stephanie Myer is not that much of a great author. Check out one of the best selling authors for fantasy: Brandon Sanderson- you'll fall in love with him.. Not him his work
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww, such a sweet ballad! I love the happy ending! Such an original and sweet concept too, and it teaches a good lesson: the smallest things can become HUGE. So we need to be careful and be on our guard.

Love the poem. Flows very, very well, and is so very cute. Well-written. I like how you got everything to flow just right, and it covered the span of 21 years in only a few hundred words, without a hitch.

You're a great writer, Greatheart. God bless you, you fabulous person. :)
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I rarely complain about poetry formatting, and this isn’t really a complaint, more of a suggestion, anyway: Perhaps consider breaking it up to show the different (stanzas?). Personally I think it would look better and perhaps even help with the flow a little more. Unless of course ballads are strictly in this format. I know quite little (code word for ‘nothing’) about poetry, so forgive me for my ignorance.

Yeah, now that I’m reading more, I definitely think regardless of strict ballad format, it would help me find the rhythm and flow better if it were broken up.

I think this is a fantastic piece. A few lines had extra or not enough syllables, that detracted a bit from the overall flow, but I thought that this was marvellous. None of your rhymes sound forced, and everything was detailed quite clearly. Excellent work Greathart, I really like this one.
Raingypsy chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, this was beautiful. I really get a sense of compassion and you can feel the pain of the characters.

Good Job :D
Jinger-Spice chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Very good. I don't really have any criticism to give, sorry. But if this is a ballad, then it should be in the song category, not poetry. That's all, basically.
WholeHeart chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ah. Pretty neat. It's easy to read.
WineRedRomance chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow, I don't really have any suggestions, it's great the way it is!