Reviews for I want to find God
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I've felt the same way... great job!
Verus-nomen chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I want to give you a big hug! I can feel how much you hurt in this poem. Just, do me a favor, don't give up on Him just yet :o)
poet tree chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Lovely.
Empty Jigsaw chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Faithless indeed. This poem is swamped in desperation that the reader really feels. The last line was whispered directly into my heart, accompinied by a whimper of a lost child. I feel sad that religion has let you down so, and that you are left with this spiralling hate for a god you don't believe in. I would love to sit face to face with god and have it out with him, which is what this poem seems to be about.

Regards, Empty Jigsaw
like a lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
oh my god. that was so. amazing. i can totally understand this! i feel like it describes my own thoughts so well. god. what a beautiful poem. it truly is.
We believe in you chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
we all want him and through faith we shall recieve him...
tipsytoe chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Thanks for the review on my poetry... :)

Wow, this is intense. I can understand the pain of losing someone. When my grandmother passed away, I was angry at God too so I can relate.

The beginning began well with you "sweetly singing" to Him but it ended in resentment and bitter hurt. I am not sure which angle you are directing at but if you want to slowly and gradually direct how your feelings worsen with each step, then you did it... :)

Love this. Good work!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Incredibly, wickedly powerful. I loved the poem.

Religion can be what strengthens us or weakens us. But only those with blind faith and innocent, naive hearts can be strengthened by a God no one sees. Oh, to be that kind of person. Ignorance is bliss.

Lost Art.
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
sorta faithless...i love how you tell what you would say to him and yeah its a beautiful poem...good job
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow. And again, wow. I think you just summed up most of the reason I don't believe in a god, at least in the Christian sense."...no god/godless enough/to construct/just to destruct/is no god of mine" A few grammatical errors, but it dosnt lose any of it's effect.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Applause very wonderful I love it the rightioues rage is amazing, great job. By nana do you mean aunt?
kitten9110 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
If you draw near to God he will draw near to you. He is real. God bless
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
You have expanded to realms i never thought you could find but in your adventuring of life you have discovered life outside of a lovers embrace and see that God is a tricky guy
pen-name182 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
wow. thats really something.a great piece of work, really intense.i enjoyed it.
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Seriously where do u get the inspiration, you're amazing!

Which out of all are say your favourite...5 poems?
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »