Reviews for Speak
Infinity Plus One chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
I wish I could forget too. It is excellent that she has a friend to help her forget her life, and hopefully if she does confide in her problems with him, he wont leave her.
Infinity Plus One chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
Well done! Finally Beth made the move to get a friend. Good for her.(I don't know whether to address the main character in this story in the 1st person or the 3rd)
Infinity Plus One chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Tell it right to his face.
NeverPissOffASongwriter chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
Wow... very impressive. Convincing too. ALmost too much like my friends.
The Random Witness chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
Aw! Sum inconspicous romance hey? Very nice!ami
kelsi bones chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Hey. I really like your story, are you gunna update soon? Please do!

Kissez, Trina
Infinity Plus One chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Bloody hell, he was just trying to be kind to you. You should have accepted his kindess. You need a friend at school.
The Random Witness chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
HEY THIS IS GOD!VERY HEARTFELT! BUT DON'T FORGET "TALENT"! ami
Infinity Plus One chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
Oh dear this is terrible. You need to sort this out somehow, trust me, things can get better. I've seen what's happened to myself and its not nice.
kelsi bones chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
It seems good. I think the next one should have Cindy calling her and asking "What happened to the cute blonde girl I used to know?" I think that would be good...

Kissez, Trina
Infinity Plus One chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
She left you because of the way you are? Because you're a Goth and you are having problems? You don't need her, especially if all she likes is your money.
Infinity Plus One chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
When was the last time that you saw Cindy? It seems that its more than a little Disney movies. How very derogatory. I feel for you there.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Me saying that you're having a hard time would be an understatement. Writing a diary does seem like a good idea and I think that I should restart an old diary that I had on fictionpress. Thank you for giving me the divine inspiration.
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
O! Intreging a mix of danger, saddness and truth..NICE! i luv fiction diary stories.. i did one myself once but i lost my train of thought for ...but this seems really good! I like the title too your good with titles!ami
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4