Reviews for Ruby's Woes
horsiegurl chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
Hey,

I am listening to Awake right now. I love the new chapter. I love how the titles changed to classics of the muggle world. I could not believe she stood up to the Dursley's like that. Merry Christmas. I can not wait for the next Harry Potter and for another chapter of this story.

horsiegurl
Katelyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hello, Aryn. I thought your story was lovely. Love the topic (i actually started a story like it once) and the character is great. Can't wait to read the rest!

Katelyn
Tess chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Cute and funny and realistic! I remember days like that-blame it on the cold...but you do realize you've mentioned the HP books in ch. 1, and then when Harry turns up in ch. 2, Ruby's mysteriously forgotten everything?

Numenor forever! Namarie!
Tazzel Quickbow chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Hah! Excellent, milady! I much enjoyed the first chapter, and though I've never before read Harry Potter, the rest was highly amusing as well.*claps*
angmar the witch king chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I liked the part where ruby says she is from Harry's school I didn't dislike anything.
angmar the witch king chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
keep it up:)
angmar the witch king chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I think it was wonderful the way you narrated it so that it is so like the way you would react to everything.
soda chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
luv it, luv it, luv it, so totally me *preepy smile, giggle*
erica chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Swet... I really like this story. You just seem to have that talent. (I wish I had some) Oh, well, I'll try to get my story to you at school, k? It has LOADS of wort to be done to it before I get you to proof-read it.
Irrational Mayhem chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Yay! He's Prefect! oh wait.. PERFECT! yay yay!
horsiegurl chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Hey, This is good. Email me the next chapter so I can take a look at it. Of course I mean my reviews as Levaire is me, you did know that right?horsiegurl aka Levaire
Irrational Mayhem chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
nice one mooney. I really love it. Harrys a tad out of character but it is really close! good job.
tomato-greens chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Once again, trezkewt.

Er. Rather. Nice, once again charming to read. I'd say I'm not quite as enamored of it as I was of the last one, but it is nevertheless fun to read. I'd still say it was more of an original story, unless you plan on furthering the plot with Harry.
miss lavender chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Oh! What an enchanting character, really. I just love that name, "Ruby".. It's a very nice name, I'm jealous of this ficitious character for having it. She seems very dreamy, but in the real-world, kind of "out-there".. That was a twist in the second chapter, with Harry popping up.. I was quite surprised. Didn't see it coming, but, no, as long as this story does not revolve and focus around Harry's every living-moment, I think it could continue right along! I'm excited to see where you go with it, (If it goes, that is, because I know it's hard to update sometimes! But no fear, you can do it! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!)

-Anna
charissa chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
lovely indeed. this will be fun, but.. hm.. does this mean she's fallen into an alternate universe where the stories in the books are real, or does it mean that the harry potter books are real and are just disquiesed as fictional stories and are more like newspaper articles written by a witch/wizard disquised as a normal writter? or is this a reality where the harry potter books were never written but are perffectly true? i do hope i'm making sense. i have no idea if i got my questions across correctly. but i really like it! its really cool and i really really want to know what adventure he's going to take her on! will it be like the ones written just with add in ands slightly changed, or will it be a completely new thought not yet seen? i'm excited! keep me posted! again its got a lot of potential, you can do whatever you want with it and its gonna be great! you really are a great