Reviews for Always There For Me
I Murder on Impulse chapter 31 . 11/20/2006
buty? Ur storys are so good!
adilene chapter 31 . 1/13/2006
nah man you cant do that! omg i like this story! i read it ages ago & i still luv it!oh well...
David-Mole chapter 31 . 1/10/2006
And all I'll say about this (if you aren't carrying on with them at least), is to save them SOMEWHERE, just incase you look back at them in the future and think "I can remember these" and then you might have new ideas based on your life, which I'm sure will get much more exciting lol. Just don't delete them whatever you do! You will regret it otherwise, I know. ) just remember that when you hit rockbottom, the only direction you can go is up.
a monday survivor chapter 25 . 10/9/2005
I hate to be a bitch, but I really dont like it. I think you could do really well, but nothing really happens. I mean someone comes, someone goes, everythings the same. Theres no real plot. I really think you could make a great story if you would let somwthing big happen.
glittericous chapter 30 . 9/25/2005
you need to work on your grammar. and you need to try to keep it from being too cheesy, not that it's bad but you can have the same emotion stronger and better put together with a more descriptive story.

and to my understanding the military isn't that strict to whom you can talk to while in basic training. it's the missions that you have to be more careful on.
David-Mole chapter 30 . 9/16/2005
hmm, good or bad...should I just say bad to wind you up? lol of course not! Sorry I haven't rr'd sooner, I haven't had any internet access all summer (tut tut, I know!) but I've just caught up with everything new and this is as good as ever ) You know what I'm gonna say now, don't you? WHEN's THE WEDDING GONNA HAPPEN? lol I love weddings, just a shame I won't ever get married, especially when you've got as bad a love life as I do lol. Moving swiftly on thouggh...can't wait for more! x
BangBangYourDead chapter 30 . 9/11/2005
Sweet Chapter! Please Update.
Karen Starsen chapter 30 . 9/3/2005
I liked the chapter very much. Please update soon.
Cisca Ironflame chapter 30 . 9/2/2005
Good chapie! Can't wait for the next one. You scared me for a moment when she couldnt find Jason! Yay! He survived!
crystalswordgem chapter 30 . 8/27/2005
wow this is really good... mabe u should publish it wen ur done... update
Choice chapter 30 . 8/27/2005
Aww... Is there one more chapter? o.0
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Nice!
KarenStarsen chapter 29 . 8/19/2005
Yah! You finally updated! I'm very happy about that. Please do update soon. Have a happy wedding, then a happy ending and all will be well. OR ELSE! lol, just make sure that Eve and Jason stay together forever.

~Karen~
Choice chapter 29 . 8/15/2005
I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
DEE chapter 28 . 8/8/2005
ITS MADD DUDE! CAN YAH MAKE MORE SEQUALS! THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES! ITS SO CUTE! JASON & EVE ARE ADORABLE! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE MORE! PLZ!
145 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »