Reviews for Persuasion
Jehn chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Is there any way you post what was there, if you still have it? :(
Jehnyahl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
It would still be pretty awesome if we could see the version you have, at least until the new one is ready. 80 reviews -only one of which seems to be post removal- says it can't have been that bad, yes?
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
hm hm, where is the story? it would be sweet to read it, but only if you well would post it i think, so hint hint hun.
heart race chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i don't think you understand how much this story means to me... pathetic but true
Mical Alexander chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
"Agent Smith?" I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it made me laugh pretty hard. Heh. Agent Smith. _

Loved the fic. You're right, it is a little incoherent...but hell, it's a slash fic. Slash fics don't have to be coherent. They just have to incldue sex and prettyboys. This fic has all that covered, and then some.
Dammerung chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
...now I really want to see a picture of Eugene in blue gingham. Damien perhaps projecting his head huger than life.

Damien: I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SMITH!

Eugene: Fuck you.

Damien: Nice shoes.
Dammerung chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
LOVE the "you're such a spoilsport comment." Juxtaposed with the tired sigh, it provides a bit of a neat insight into Damien's character.
Curb Crasher chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
I don't think this story is that hard to follow. I'm fifteen, I've just spent the last three hours reading this, and I can follow. I'm tired because I wake up at five and it's twelve, but it was totally worth it. Besides, I don't have school tomorrow.

Great story.
Onionheadhat chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
I see you write in your last AN that the clues are hard to follow -honestly, that must have more to do with the reader in question than the writing. The fact that its a first person narrative may lead people to believe that there are nothing more going on than what the "I" person catches. Sure, the story may need some more editing, a clearer timeline, and I would have liked to see a bit more of Eugenes angst. Hes stepping out seems to have very little impact on him? I really like that its a rather unusual setting and plot for a slash story, they do tend to follow the same lines. That said, I found it a very decent story, and I will be looking to read more of your work. _
S.Tori chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
"writing’s not my forte. I’m more of an illustrator"

...**HEART** what are you talking about? You can be awesome at both! (that said, that is totally what I always say. And why I don't write very much. I would rather doodle than drabble. Rather sketch than outline a story. Stuff like that ) OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE! Sorry. But... this story ROCKED :D :D :D very good job with it! **grin**
S.Tori chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
OMG LOL okay... sorry... it's just, secret slob makes me think of catcher in the rye, because holden had that one roomie that was the 'secret slob', who looked really nice all the time, but was actually someone who only owned like this rusty piece of crap razor... **giggles** I really like this story. It's well written, and very fun _
Hokit chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
Brilliant! Absolutely loved this story!

Do you happen to be British? I find 'Persuasion' to have this quirkiness that the English are well known for - sort of an Inspector Morse kind of veneer that's both sinister yet highly intriguing.

Favourite 'quirky' part of the story has to be in Chapter 2, when Thomson convinces himself to not worry about the prospect of juggling two jobs, yet almost immediately regrets it afterwards.

Love the grammar, love the structure and I especially love the fact you managed to finish this story. Many thanks and congratulations :)
ddz008 chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
I didn't quite understand the author note :S This was the end of the story? Or you have decided to stop writing? Well, anyways... I have to tell you I love this story, I think it's really coherent, interesting, it has everything a good story should as always I love your writing :)
ddz008 chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
You're so mean! He isn't leaving him? You really make us thik all that... I'll keep reading.
ddz008 chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
Great story!I was going to review until I finished reading the whole 14 chapters you have written but I was so surprised with the end of this character that I have to say something. Is he really leaving Damien? T_T I like him.I know you're doing what's best for the story so I'm going to keep reading! :)
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »