Reviews for The Demon With my Face
MovieScene chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You said you had trouble sharing your work. I'd just like to say I'm glad you shared this. I enjoyed this poem and you wrote it like it means something to you. Also thank you for reviewing my work, your very talented.
black-tear-stained chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i like it but at parts it seems to drag on. I like the theme tho
Garret Levram chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Its something everyone shares in common. The normal ones anyway, its what makes us who we are. I guess i have a slightly skewed view on this topic (I mention it in my first work submitted to FP _ ) but I still enjoyed reading this.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
ooh very very neat poem... I like! Lots!
ChristianGeekGuy chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I liked the line "She's the person who I deny light." Nicely done.
Unfairy chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Interestinf perspective interwoven here. Certainly not original, but nicely executed.
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Great poem. Keep up the good work.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very ominous and emotional. I like it.
GirlNamedLiv chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
dont we all have a lil devil or demon in us all. the uncontrollable "id" or whatever. yep, you definetly captured the devil inside of everyone. *claps*
NotA-Frayed chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
THAT IS GOOD! Actually, it reminds me a bit of Ayah from a story that is freakishly long and unfinished entitled "Faces, Music and Magic." But that's beside the point.

Ok. You gave me four reviews... and I gave you four... and then you reviewed me again so i need to review again! I keep reading your poems (thats a good thing), and they are so great!

You said you have never seen the sea. YOU MUST GO SEE THE SEA! Its a lot like my poem, but a million times better, in full color, and with sound effects! :)
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow you're a good poet. great poem, greater poet! _ thanks for the review. i enjoyed reaidng this! _

SP