Reviews for True Colors
TaNTaLiziNG TRutH chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
REALLY good! i love all ur poems. i read some...hope to finish all of them soon. there are so ones i read were really really good. plz read my poems too! i only hav 2 for now.
Viliqula chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
The title instantly attracted me, I have also been told to show my true colors. I love how you showed the two versions of your colors. Like the two sides of you, the one you show the world and the one you try to hide. Beautifully written.
Viliqula chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Luna-Faye chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Nice. I like the twist and the simple way in which you describe the two sides of everything.
silverquill212 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This reminds me very much of something I might write myself. Creating a poem from a quote really brings out all the possibilities in that one little sentence, and brings down to earth your own personal life experiences for us to observe. This is a very honest poem; very realistic. Describing opposite things for the different colors emphasizes your "confusing life," as it conveys a melancholic portrait.

Well done!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i like this peice, i'm not really sure what exactly i like about it, it's just good on the whole, great work, thank you for sharing