Reviews for Wishing Star
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Great images. Beautifully Done. Thank you for the kind review. Write on!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Beautiful poem, I like the last line.

*lime-girl*
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
beautiful piece. i like the imagery. wonderfully written. i like the parallels between the images. nicely done. great job. keep writing! thanks for all your reviews. _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
thats really beautiful...i love the imagery you have here...very nicely written. lots of love AllyCred
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
beautiful.. i love the ending
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
nive play on words. although it lacks a little meaning and depth.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow this is lovely! the last stanza was really sweet -
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
really sweet, not your best, but ah well, we all can't be perfect, ne? good job, ADD-chan. -

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
ah its nice and dreamy! well written! ;)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
-_-; I am so sorry to disapoint you ADD-san, it wasn't my intention believe me. It was an older work of mine that I had edited to my exceptions. I couldn't figure out away to make it longer or have more powerf to it. ._.; I am so sorry, it really hurts me when I dispoint someone. _ Don't worry! My next post shall redeem myself! ) Hopefully. -_-

*hugs* That is so sweet and really adorable. A beautiful and touching little poem. - Well done!

!* Noelle *!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This poem was beautiful. Almost as though it were a song...sweet and soft and mystical in a way. Very nice piece. Wonderful.
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
hey arcane, hm, no more metaphors? lol, jp, anywayz, i really like it. btw, hope you have a great spring break